BY SEPHORA

What it is:

What it does:

Bonus:

What else you need to know:
This product is not tested on animals.

How to Use

Suggested Usage:
-For best results, apply product to moisturized skin and/or under-eye area.

Precautions:
-Apply to moisturized skin and under-eye area.
-Allow to dry before applying concealer.

Ingredients

About the Brand

SEPHORA COLLECTION

Tristyn G.
Marathon, TX
This concealer is a very light weight but full coverage. It is very easy to blend. It will last you all day without creasing. The packaging it like any normal packaging. I would definitely but it again!
Kayden C.
Alpharetta, GA
This is one of the few concealers I’ve found that is pale enough for me without being orangy, but it’s almost too light. It doesn’t blend in well and is a little flakey but I use it for my eyebrows every day because it looks good :)
Laura Kay S.
Alexandria, VA
This is my favorite concealer! I switched from Tarte and this brand is much less splotchy and blends easier. Would definitely recommend! Fits nicely in a purse to take with you on the go. Doesn't sweat off! Great for all skin tones.
Sadey H.
Dickson, Tennessee
Review for: 01 Bavarian cream - light, neutral with yellow undertone more...
I’ve tried to like this product but I just can’t. It is very brightening however it’s very dry and patchy on the skin. I don’t have dry skin but it clings to any texture and looks like dry patches. I would not recommend this product
member-ddcaf3d71
Slaughters, KY
this product is okayish, i wouldn't recommend for myself, it is buildable if you apply concealer before foundation, hard to blend. yes it has great packaging! myself i dont know if i would recommend, its great as a affordable concealer, but depends on coverage for me.
Emily N.
Mt Sterling, KY
Review for: Other more...
I use this in Bright Future (I think that's the color) anyway, I don't have a terrible amount of acne/blemishes, but when I get them they're monsterous. This product really takes the cake! Wears well. Covers well. Good price. Would recommend.
Bjet C.
Burlington, WI
I like this concealer the only issue I have with this is the applicator is way different then others I have tried. You don't swipe you dot it. It's weird but this product does work. It has good coverage and you should get yourself some.
Jess K.
Stevens Point
Review for: 01 Bavarian cream - light, neutral with yellow undertone more...
This formula is similar to the NARS radiant however it is a little more thin and prone to crease. I still keep this in my makeup bag because it's cost efficient and one of the few concealers pale enough to actually highlight my face.
Morgan C.
Review for: 02 Meringue - light with neutral undertone more...
This can very easily look cakey so you have to be careful when applying it. It's a good concealer but it's definitely noticeable that you're wearing concealer. It's worth trying if you have oily skin or if you think you'll like it.
Crystal G.
Oak hills , CA
I love this concealer I use it for my under eyes and it's easy to blend and build and I also use it for my cut crease. The packaging is very sleek and simple very cute! I love it to highlight with as well I would buy again and again!
Lauren F.
Kassandra B.
Santa Rosa, TX
Does it come on different shades?
Lauren F.
I tried a sponge to blend and it still looks cakey :( what do y'all recommend
Karen C.
Do you find these to be full coverage? I always seem to struggle with Concealer as I can never get the right coverage that I'm looking for.
Brittany L.