BY SEPHORA

What it is:

What it does:

Bonus:

What else you need to know:
This product is not tested on animals.

How to Use

Suggested Usage:
-For best results, apply product to moisturized skin and/or under-eye area.

Precautions:
-Apply to moisturized skin and under-eye area.
-Allow to dry before applying concealer.

Ingredients

About the Brand

SEPHORA COLLECTION

• do you prefer SEPHORA COLLECTION Bright Future Gel Serum...1 Answers
  • How do you think the product itself?1 Answers
  • Does it blend well? Is it a good concealer or are there b...2 Answers
Meghan D.
Liverpool, NY
This concealer is okay. I feel it could be better! I decided to give this a try as I was on the hunt for a new concealer, it did ultimately end up being a creasy mess under my eyes so I have it away. As a result I would not repurchase.
Nichelle H.
Long Beach, CA
I picked this up because it was on sale and I could not leave it in the store. I am so happy I did grab this because I have not stopped using it since I bought it. It glides on smooth and blends in effortlessly with my other products.
Lashayla D.
Chicago
This is a decent concealer. I used this in place of Nars (cause I was too broke lol) both in Custard. It's easy to blend whether you're using your fingertips, brush, beauty blender, etc. Great for covering dark circles under the eyes.
Courtney P.
Attleboro, MA
I like this concealer for everyday use. It's not too heavy but covers well. I use it mostly under the eyes not to conceal blemishes. I also use it sometimes when contouring and highlighting my face.. works well for this because it's not too heavy it never looks caked on.
Amber B.
San Antonio, TX
Review for: 01 Bavarian cream - light, neutral with yellow undertone more...
It’s an okay concealer but not my favorite. The packaging is kind of cheap to me. It never seemed to completely conceal my under eye and didn’t last all day. It wouldn’t be my first choice to recommend to some in search of a concealer
Crystal G.
Oak hills , CA
I love this concealer I use it for my under eyes and it's easy to blend and build and I also use it for my cut crease. The packaging is very sleek and simple very cute! I love it to highlight with as well I would buy again and again!
Kayden C.
Alpharetta, GA
This is one of the few concealers I’ve found that is pale enough for me without being orangy, but it’s almost too light. It doesn’t blend in well and is a little flakey but I use it for my eyebrows every day because it looks good :)
Laura Kay S.
Alexandria, VA
This is my favorite concealer! I switched from Tarte and this brand is much less splotchy and blends easier. Would definitely recommend! Fits nicely in a purse to take with you on the go. Doesn't sweat off! Great for all skin tones.
Sadey H.
Dickson, Tennessee
Review for: 01 Bavarian cream - light, neutral with yellow undertone more...
I’ve tried to like this product but I just can’t. It is very brightening however it’s very dry and patchy on the skin. I don’t have dry skin but it clings to any texture and looks like dry patches. I would not recommend this product
Bjet C.
Burlington, WI
I like this concealer the only issue I have with this is the applicator is way different then others I have tried. You don't swipe you dot it. It's weird but this product does work. It has good coverage and you should get yourself some.
Lauren F.
Kassandra B.
Santa Rosa, TX
Does it come on different shades?
Lauren F.
I tried a sponge to blend and it still looks cakey :( what do y'all recommend
Karen C.
Do you find these to be full coverage? I always seem to struggle with Concealer as I can never get the right coverage that I'm looking for.
Brittany L.