BY SEPHORA

What it is:

What it does:

Bonus:

What else you need to know:
This product is not tested on animals.

How to Use

Suggested Usage:
-For best results, apply product to moisturized skin and/or under-eye area.

Precautions:
-Apply to moisturized skin and under-eye area.
-Allow to dry before applying concealer.

Ingredients

About the Brand

SEPHORA COLLECTION

• do you prefer SEPHORA COLLECTION Bright Future Gel Serum...1 Answers
  • How do you think the product itself?1 Answers
  • Does it blend well? Is it a good concealer or are there b...2 Answers
Darlenis D.
Boynton Beach, FL
Review for: 13 Creme Caramel - tan with yellow undertone more...
I used this for some months. This concealer in cream is perfect for using as diary. It is not greasy, the skin absorb it quickly and looks good. I recommend this product however the product could cover a little bit better the dark spots.
Stephanie S.
Marietta , GA
I really like this concealer. It comes in a great shade range and it's lightweight. However, I'm not a fan of the doe foot applicator. In my experience the product is buildable. I feel like it's comparable to the more affordable concealer I'm currently using. I would purchase this product again.
Katie Z.
Charlotte, NC
The price point is definitely a winner on this product. It's an easy touch up concealer for blemishes, but nothing I would use as my main concealer. I have normal skin and this concealer wears unevenly through the day, even when set with power. Definitely not for oily skin types.
megan h.
Review for: 05 Parfait - medium, neutral with pink undertone more...
This concealer was perfect for my skin. The formula was thin enough that under my eyes were covered up without looking cakey. It blended well with my foundation and was held on with my powder which was nice. I would definitely buy again.
Marina M.
Oak Ridge, NJ
Review for: 01 Bavarian cream - light, neutral with yellow undertone more...
Would buy again if it was on sale. Not the best color payout or staying power by any means. The price point is okay, but there is a lot more out there for less. It’s nice to have on no make up days so I’m not using my favorite concealer!
Ariel D.
This concealer coats thinly but is build-able. The wand/stick makes it easier to apply where needed and a little goes a long way. It's almost drug store brand quality so there are probably more affordable options that work just as good.
Hannah F.
Sandy, UT
This concealer is ALMOST full coverage, so that's why I'm giving it 4 stars. It's almost soothing around my sensitive eye area, and it has very nice coverage for the price. It's thin and a little hard to blend out. I would buy again anyways!
Courtney P.
Attleboro, MA
I like this concealer for everyday use. It's not too heavy but covers well. I use it mostly under the eyes not to conceal blemishes. I also use it sometimes when contouring and highlighting my face.. works well for this because it's not too heavy it never looks caked on.
Lashayla D.
Chicago
This is a decent concealer. I used this in place of Nars (cause I was too broke lol) both in Custard. It's easy to blend whether you're using your fingertips, brush, beauty blender, etc. Great for covering dark circles under the eyes.
Meghan D.
Liverpool, NY
This concealer is okay. I feel it could be better! I decided to give this a try as I was on the hunt for a new concealer, it did ultimately end up being a creasy mess under my eyes so I have it away. As a result I would not repurchase.
Lauren F.
Kassandra B.
Santa Rosa, TX
Does it come on different shades?
Lauren F.
I tried a sponge to blend and it still looks cakey :( what do y'all recommend
Karen C.
Do you find these to be full coverage? I always seem to struggle with Concealer as I can never get the right coverage that I'm looking for.
Brittany L.