BY SEPHORA

What it is:

What it does:

Bonus:

What else you need to know:
This product is not tested on animals.

How to Use

Suggested Usage:
-For best results, apply product to moisturized skin and/or under-eye area.

Precautions:
-Apply to moisturized skin and under-eye area.
-Allow to dry before applying concealer.

Ingredients

About the Brand

SEPHORA COLLECTION

• do you prefer SEPHORA COLLECTION Bright Future Gel Serum...1 Answers
  • How do you think the product itself?1 Answers
  • Does it blend well? Is it a good concealer or are there b...2 Answers
Ivana D.
Review for: 03 Fondant - light with neutral undertone more...
I think you’re getting a good concealer for the price. This has great coverage, however I feel like it can be drying if you like to use a lot of concealer. I think it’s easier to blend this concealer out with a sponge to avoid any streaks.
Jolene J.
Farmington, MN
Great coverage, blends easily and long wearing. It is slightly frying though, so make sure your skin is properly moisturized. It can tend to settle a bit without setting powder. I like to use it for outlining my lips, it makes the lip color pop.
Anna G.
Super nice and not drying. The collection gas be pretty wide range but of colors and undertones that I'm always here to support! However, if I wear this concealer too much or not take off ALL of it at the end of the day I break out a bit :(
Kelly K.
Fresh Meadows, NY
Review for: 07 Custard - medium with neutral undertone, 08 Palmier - medium with yellow undertone more...
I picked this up from Sephora on a whim, and it wasn't what I expected. It felt very heavy, and like it was clogging my pores. If I took a picture with flash, you could see the areas I used the concealer on. My eyebags would be white!
Katie Z.
Charlotte, NC
The price point is definitely a winner on this product. It's an easy touch up concealer for blemishes, but nothing I would use as my main concealer. I have normal skin and this concealer wears unevenly through the day, even when set with power. Definitely not for oily skin types.
Ariel D.
This concealer coats thinly but is build-able. The wand/stick makes it easier to apply where needed and a little goes a long way. It's almost drug store brand quality so there are probably more affordable options that work just as good.
Vanessa M.
Review for: 11.5 Butterscotch - tan with yellow undertone more...
Just with one swatch it was a very creamy color. It is easy to apply and blend. I two kids and sometimes I don't get enough sleep and this is my to go concealer. Yes totally recommended. I've also used the color corrected. Bright green.
Stephanie S.
Marietta , GA
I really like this concealer. It comes in a great shade range and it's lightweight. However, I'm not a fan of the doe foot applicator. In my experience the product is buildable. I feel like it's comparable to the more affordable concealer I'm currently using. I would purchase this product again.
Yanine V.
Salinas, CA
Review for: 04 Butter Cream - light with neutral undertone more...
I actually recently started to use this product to highlight the area under my eyes and I completely love it. I use to use higher priced concealers and the coverage wasn't as great as this one. It also doesn't crack on me like others do.
megan h.
Review for: 05 Parfait - medium, neutral with pink undertone more...
This concealer was perfect for my skin. The formula was thin enough that under my eyes were covered up without looking cakey. It blended well with my foundation and was held on with my powder which was nice. I would definitely buy again.
Lauren F.
Kassandra B.
Santa Rosa, TX
Does it come on different shades?
Lauren F.
I tried a sponge to blend and it still looks cakey :( what do y'all recommend
Brittany L.