BY SEPHORA

What it is:

What it does:

Bonus:

What else you need to know:
This product is not tested on animals.

How to Use

Suggested Usage:
-For best results, apply product to moisturized skin and/or under-eye area.

Precautions:
-Apply to moisturized skin and under-eye area.
-Allow to dry before applying concealer.

Ingredients

About the Brand

SEPHORA COLLECTION

• do you prefer SEPHORA COLLECTION Bright Future Gel Serum...1 Answers
  • How do you think the product itself?1 Answers
  • Does it blend well? Is it a good concealer or are there b...2 Answers
Marlee A.
Felton, CA
Review for: 02 Meringue - light with neutral undertone more...
I love this concealer for an everyday look. It is really brightening and gives a medium coverage which I love for summer days. I don't use it on days where I go full glam because I look for a more fuller coverage. It is still a good product though
Courtney K.
Review for: 02 Meringue - light with neutral undertone more...
Overall, not a bad formula. I did get it to cover my dark circles with one coat, but it was always a very heavy one coat. It applies and blends well, but because I had to use such heavy coats I ran out of it pretty quickly. If you don't mind that, maybe this is the concealer for you.
Guadalupe O.
Anaheim, CA
This concealer is a really good dupe for the nars creamy radiant concealer. I love how affordable it is and it really does brighten the under eye area. You won't be disappointed and the wide range of colors definitely work for any skin type.
Emily W.
This concealer provides long-wearing, full coverage! It is creamy and blends well into my skin. It is great for covering up my under eye bags, as well as any hyper-pigmentation or blemishes on my face.
Jerrie B.
Phoenix, AZ
A good alternative to us under the eyes for flawless skin underneath your eyes you do have to set it with powder or it will crease and exaggerate the lines underneath your eyes
Kelly D.
Not a fan of this product. It does not offer much coverage and I found it to be a little difficult to blend. For a few dollars more you can purchase way better high end one or find much better options at the drugstore.
Ashley W.
Review for: 07 Custard - medium with neutral undertone more...
I genuinely love this conceal now that they have changed the applicator to that of a normal concealer. It's light weight, easy to blend, and looks great! It is very luminous and therefore pairs perfect with something a bit more dry like taste shape tape. I do prefer it in the winter months due to the luminosity.
Ashton S.
Review for: 08 Palmier - medium with yellow undertone more...
I love this concealer! It blends very well and I really like the wand that comes with it. It is little, but it helps get around your eyes which I NEED in a concealer. I have combination skin with huge Pores, I would deff recommend this nice clean concealer!
Jolene J.
Farmington, MN
Great coverage, blends easily and long wearing. It is slightly frying though, so make sure your skin is properly moisturized. It can tend to settle a bit without setting powder. I like to use it for outlining my lips, it makes the lip color pop.
Daniel S.
Arlington
Review for: Other more...
I used the colour correcting shade melon to correct darkness on light-medium to medium-tan skin tones. This concealer is very creamy and blendable I use on the under eye and throughout the face to spot conceal and correct any discoloration
Lauren F.
Kassandra B.
Santa Rosa, TX
Does it come on different shades?
Lauren F.
I tried a sponge to blend and it still looks cakey :( what do y'all recommend
Brittany L.