BY SEPHORA

What it is:

What it does:

Bonus:

What else you need to know:
This product is not tested on animals.

How to Use

Suggested Usage:
-For best results, apply product to moisturized skin and/or under-eye area.

Precautions:
-Apply to moisturized skin and under-eye area.
-Allow to dry before applying concealer.

Ingredients

About the Brand

SEPHORA COLLECTION

• do you prefer SEPHORA COLLECTION Bright Future Gel Serum...1 Answers
  • How do you think the product itself?1 Answers
  • Does it blend well? Is it a good concealer or are there b...2 Answers
Cassandra O.
Review for: 10 Eclair - medium neutral with yellow undertone more...
I really like this concealer because it works very well. I like the coverage it gives me and hides the blemishes I have on my face. I do not need to worry about missing a spot with this concealer because it is that great when it comes to coverage.
Amanda J.
Review for: 07.5 Biscotti - medium with pink undertone more...
I don’t think this is a very good concealer. It doesn’t give great coverage. I prefer my concealers to offer more coverage. This did not last all day even with a setting powder. Very disappointed! I expect more out of a concealer! I do not recommend!
Sofia G.
Review for: 03 Fondant - light with neutral undertone more...
I found the concealer very average. It wasn't super high coverage or anything but instead more light weight and had a natural finish. It was best for making my under eye circles brighten up but it didn't really cover blemishes that well. I would really only recommend to make up beginners.
Bea G.
Riverview, FL
I like all the gamma of colors that they have it doesn't leave crease under your eyes is easy to apply the stick makes easy also is easy to blend with a sponge it has good price, is really nice i recommend
Berry M.
I have never found a concealer that works for me so I’m probably being too hard on this one, but this is just so drying. It clings onto dry patches that weren’t there previously. And why is it called a gel? It’s not a gel formula at all. Weird.
Dhara S.
My holy grail concealer. Incredible shade range, good price, easy to apply and blend, light to no creasing, longlasting, available at all sephoras. It's my absolute favorite and I've repurchased at least 4 times this year. I use shade merengue.
Andrea B.
Rockford, ['', '', '']
This Sephora brand concealer is pretty good!! It's pretty long lasting, and medium-full coverage. I do have some issues with it creasing, which is why I only gave it 4 stars. I do think it's good for the price though, and I recommend trying it!
Jessica M.
Forest City, IA
Review for: 01 Bavarian cream - light, neutral with yellow undertone more...
I use this under the eyes, it doesn't crease on me, not heavy or cakey at all because of the "gel" formula. Holds up well around the nose in my oily spots. It isn't the fullest coverage but it definitely does the job of concealing under the eyes.
kimberly S.
Fontana, CA
I bought this product a couple timesmall by don't get me wrong it's a good concealer but it focus on the spots it supposed to cover. I was in the shade pecan pie and I loved it until I noticed it made my undereye look different. It would look all cakeyour and I wasn't happy about it nlbut I still have it a chance. I used powder with it and it made it look a bit better but not the way I wanted it. I wouldn't recommend it to people with dry skin.
Marlee A.
Felton, CA
Review for: 02 Meringue - light with neutral undertone more...
I love this concealer for an everyday look. It is really brightening and gives a medium coverage which I love for summer days. I don't use it on days where I go full glam because I look for a more fuller coverage. It is still a good product though
Lauren F.
Kassandra B.
Santa Rosa, TX
Does it come on different shades?
Lauren F.
I tried a sponge to blend and it still looks cakey :( what do y'all recommend
Brittany L.