BY SEPHORA

What it is:

What it does:

Bonus:

What else you need to know:
This product is not tested on animals.

How to Use

Suggested Usage:
-For best results, apply product to moisturized skin and/or under-eye area.

Precautions:
-Apply to moisturized skin and under-eye area.
-Allow to dry before applying concealer.

Ingredients

About the Brand

SEPHORA COLLECTION

• do you prefer SEPHORA COLLECTION Bright Future Gel Serum...1 Answers
  • How do you think the product itself?1 Answers
  • Does it blend well? Is it a good concealer or are there b...2 Answers
tania b.
Great product, runs out quick but I guess if it's good it will. It's great for any face type. I use it for undereye and it's perfect. Easy to apply and blend for sure. Definitely recommend it if you're looking for something that isn't too expensive
Katie D.
Gainesville, GA
I used this concealer for YEARS because of my small budget but it really isn’t all that special. Very minimal coverage and isn’t super easy to work with. It blends well but that’s only because it is super liquid-y. The only pro is how cheap it is.
Taylor R.
Allen, TX
I love this for a light concealer. It does the job amazingly and it can be built up which is my favorite. It comes in sooooo many colors. It's a great option that's not so expensive. ($14) i purchased this 3 times. I have also used this on clients.
J V.
It's a good concealer don't get me wrong. But I feel like there are definitely better out there, it blends and apples well but I don't think it's buildable nor do I think it covers well. Overall it's an ok concealer and I probably won't recommend it.
Antonia M.
Kansas City, MO
I love this it's super light weight but the coverage is pretty good. It's not NARS but it does have a solid lane of its own. I use this for highlighting and it works wonders. It's about $12 it's one of those mid range concealer that do a great job.
Domenica C.
This is a great concealer. It's very pigmented and long lasting. It covers my blemishes and under eye circles while also highlighting my face. I got it for around $14 at Sephora. I do recommend.
Hannah W.
West Linn, OR
For the price, this is hard to beat! It is buildable, has an impressive shade range, and is easy to blend out! It is definitely not a full coverage concealer, so I generally use it under my eyes or for contouring. Knocked off a few points because its not as hydrating as the name would imply.
Estefannia R.
Fort Hood
Review for: 10.5 Blondie - medium with yellow undertone more...
I love it. Super easy to use , easy to blend as well and not messy at all. I get really bad creases under my eyes and this helps a lot. The only thing I wish it was more full coverage but its workable. I use it all the time and is not heavy either .
Cassandra O.
Review for: 10 Eclair - medium neutral with yellow undertone more...
I really like this concealer because it works very well. I like the coverage it gives me and hides the blemishes I have on my face. I do not need to worry about missing a spot with this concealer because it is that great when it comes to coverage.
Stephanie S.
I was really excited to try this product after hearing such good things but it just did not work work out for me. Creases and gets patchy under the eyes and was not effective at covering my dark circles. I looked better without any concealer at all.
Lauren F.
Kassandra B.
Santa Rosa, TX
Does it come on different shades?
Lauren F.
I tried a sponge to blend and it still looks cakey :( what do y'all recommend
Brittany L.