BY SEPHORA

What it is:

What it does:

Bonus:

What else you need to know:
This product is not tested on animals.

How to Use

Suggested Usage:
-For best results, apply product to moisturized skin and/or under-eye area.

Precautions:
-Apply to moisturized skin and under-eye area.
-Allow to dry before applying concealer.

Ingredients

About the Brand

SEPHORA COLLECTION

• do you prefer SEPHORA COLLECTION Bright Future Gel Serum...1 Answers
  • How do you think the product itself?1 Answers
  • Does it blend well? Is it a good concealer or are there b...2 Answers
Meghan B.
Flowery Br, GA
It's a good concealer for the money, but I would not recommend it for oily skin. The coverage is nice but it does wear out quickly if you have oily skin. I like the Nars concealer much better. Overall it's a good concealer if you don't have oily skin.
Rebecca A.
I bought this thinking that it would match my skin tone but it didn't! Unfortunately they don't have a color that really blends in with my skin tone so I returned it and got my money back! I won't buy again but I liked the product enough when I first tried it so I would recommend it to a friend!
Hannah M.
Lakeside , CA
Review for: 03 Fondant - light with neutral undertone more...
I like this concealer because it is lightweight and very creamy but it does somewhat dry down so it doesn't move around during the day. It doesn't have the most coverage compared to others I've tried but it definitely gives you something to work with which is good if you like more natural makeup.
Adrilyn G.
Review for: 09 Sable - medium with neutral undertone more...
I absolutely adore this concealer. I think it works just as well, if not better then other more expensive concealers. It last a very long time, and you don't need to use that much. I love how it applies, the application process is so so easy. There's so many different shades so there's a perfect one for everyone. They have color correcting shades as well, I've used shade nine, Sablè, for almost two years. It's a defiant staple for me, highly recommend this product!

Update : I've figured out why this is so cheap, it's half the price of other concealers because it has half the product. So if you buy two you've paid $28, when you could've bought an even higher end concealer for the same price with the same amount of product. I still think it works really well but I prefer my Born This Way concealer now.
Candice D.
Van Hornesvle, NY
I was so disappointed with this product. The application was so uneven and creased no matter what I tried & honey I tried! I used the entire thing trying to like it. Also barely any product comes out on the wand which was very flimsy. I was looking for a dupe for the NARS concealer but you definitely get what you pay for on this one.
Emily S.
Saint Louis, MO
This stuff is amazing. I had to start using concealer after my second kid and it definitely covers up the dark circles. I use a sponge and it blends easily. I use a triangle shape under my eyes. I used to use Nars, but it costs a lot more, so the Sephora brand is a great option
Joanna M.
Woodbridge, VA
This product definitely does the same job as a high end brand at a much lower and reasonable cost. The consistency is still that gel liquid feel that dries very quickly. But if your going for full coverage the way I do you may see your self going through the stick quite quickly. I recommend it for those that want a medium to light concealing coverage and want to get the most bang for their buck.
Rhianna D.
Pittsburgh
I have this concealer in the shade “Fair” and it is darker than I anticipated. That being said, I can’t use it on my undereyes, but it still works to cover up other problem areas. I could’ve purchased a better one, but this concealer has a fair price.
Justis👸🏾 F.
Portsmouth
Review for: 13 Creme Caramel - tan with yellow undertone more...
My favorite concealer right now hands down. The shade range is nice and the applicator is easy to work with and applies lots of product. I can use this on its own or mix it with another concealer and it always gets the job done. And the price is very fair for the product and the amount as well.
Sophie S.
Sacramento, CA
This is the only concealer I use... religiously. It blends out well and has decent coverage. However, it does crease a bit, so be sure to set it with powder after applying it in areas such as the under eyes.
Lauren F.
Kassandra B.
Santa Rosa, TX
Does it come on different shades?
Lauren F.
I tried a sponge to blend and it still looks cakey :( what do y'all recommend
Brittany L.