BY SEPHORA

What it is:

What it does:

Bonus:

What else you need to know:
This product is not tested on animals.

How to Use

Suggested Usage:
-For best results, apply product to moisturized skin and/or under-eye area.

Precautions:
-Apply to moisturized skin and under-eye area.
-Allow to dry before applying concealer.

Ingredients

About the Brand

SEPHORA COLLECTION

• do you prefer SEPHORA COLLECTION Bright Future Gel Serum...1 Answers
  • How do you think the product itself?1 Answers
  • Does it blend well? Is it a good concealer or are there b...2 Answers
Brittany L.
Neptune, NJ
This concealer is amazing. It has great coverage and comes in a variety of shades to help out the chocolate girls. It is similar to the tarte shape tape do you wouldn't be disappointed. This was under $15 and a little goes a long way.
Savannah M.
Cold Spring, KY
Similar to macs brand! I recommend this product for red-spots but not to cover up any bumps or acne it all depends on where and how you want to use it. It took me a little time to figure out how to use this product but overall it is great for red- spots
B C.
Review for: 12.5 Praline - tan with pink undertone more...
When you need a lightweight concealer that doesn't sheer away to nothing, this is the one. Its light and almost dewy but it provides enough coverage to cover your spots or even lighten your dark circles. I would say this concealer fares better for the under eye rather than the face but if you wanted to use only one concealer than this would be the one.
Amber M.
Philadelphia, PA
Review for: 07 Custard - medium with neutral undertone more...
My go to concealer it gives me the coverage I need and has a flawless application it is best for under eye coverage and brightening it blends seamlessly and I get extremely long wear out of the product I don't see creasing after a long day or night out.
Patricia D.
San Ysidro , CA
Review for: 07 Custard - medium with neutral undertone more...
When I wore this concealer, it reminded me of my Maybelline Fit Me concealer (the fit me had more product/lasted longer). Wasnt life changing, but still a good product. Wont be a concealer to cover dark circles, more of a medium coverage than anything.
Adrianna W.
This is probably the worst concealer I've ever tried. It blended fine, but it was like I could barely tell it was there in the first place! It packages nice from Sephora, but there's no way I'm buying this product again.
Elise M.
Easton, PA
This product is easily blend able and the coverage is phenomenal. This is good for spot correction and under eye darkness, the longevity of this product is compatible to Kat Von D concealer. I highly recommend for a lower price point, it can't be beat.
Faven P.
Review for: 15 Dulce De Leche more...
This shade is exactly a half shade brighter than me. I am a beginner in make up and I prefer not to have a noticeable highlight, correction mark above or below my brow. I would definitely recommend to others as it was recommended to me and I love it.
Adrilyn G.
Review for: 09 Sable - medium with neutral undertone more...
I absolutely adore this concealer. I think it works just as well, if not better then other more expensive concealers. It last a very long time, and you don't need to use that much. I love how it applies, the application process is so so easy. There's so many different shades so there's a perfect one for everyone. They have color correcting shades as well, I've used shade nine, Sablè, for almost two years. It's a defiant staple for me, highly recommend this product!

Update : I've figured out why this is so cheap, it's half the price of other concealers because it has half the product. So if you buy two you've paid $28, when you could've bought an even higher end concealer for the same price with the same amount of product. I still think it works really well but I prefer my Born This Way concealer now.
Rebecca A.
I bought this thinking that it would match my skin tone but it didn't! Unfortunately they don't have a color that really blends in with my skin tone so I returned it and got my money back! I won't buy again but I liked the product enough when I first tried it so I would recommend it to a friend!
Lauren F.
Kassandra B.
Santa Rosa, TX
Does it come on different shades?
Lauren F.
I tried a sponge to blend and it still looks cakey :( what do y'all recommend
Brittany L.