BY SEPHORA

What it is:

What it does:

Bonus:

What else you need to know:
This product is not tested on animals.

How to Use

Suggested Usage:
-For best results, apply product to moisturized skin and/or under-eye area.

Precautions:
-Apply to moisturized skin and under-eye area.
-Allow to dry before applying concealer.

Ingredients

About the Brand

SEPHORA COLLECTION

• do you prefer SEPHORA COLLECTION Bright Future Gel Serum...1 Answers
  • How do you think the product itself?1 Answers
  • Does it blend well? Is it a good concealer or are there b...2 Answers
Leah E.
los angeles
This is perfect for those no makeup makeup days! Usually on a daily basis I only wear concealer and this one works perfectly to cover things lightly and naturally! Doesn't last very long but I geuss that's what you get for natural light coverage concealer
Marie D.
Review for: 09 Sable - medium with neutral undertone more...
It was very afforable compared to most of the other brands in Sephora. Lasted a month max. Its really best for under eyes. It doesn't conceal blemishes as well. Not very buildable. It does conceal my dark circles though. Best for dark spots and under eyes.
Jessica ✨.
Tukwila, WA
wonderful concealer! it brightens, blends out seamlessly, and has great coverage! I switched over to NYX HD Photogenic Concealer Wand because of the price point and similar quality, though. if you are okay with the price point ($14), then this concealer is a great one!
Mad A.
Honolulu, HI
Review for: 10 Eclair - medium neutral with yellow undertone more...
I have a light medium skin tone and as you can see I am the color 10. This is a really affordable for high end products. Its very light weight with good coverage. It has a wide variety of colors which i love and i think that all brands should be like that!
Megan M.
Katy, TX
This concealer is said to be a dupe for the NARs creamy concealer. I like this formulation but the color was a little to golden for me.  I had to use a lot of product to build the coverage but it still had a flawless look.  This price was very affordable and I would recommend this concealer
Brittany L.
Neptune, NJ
This concealer is amazing. It has great coverage and comes in a variety of shades to help out the chocolate girls. It is similar to the tarte shape tape do you wouldn't be disappointed. This was under $15 and a little goes a long way.
B C.
Review for: 12.5 Praline - tan with pink undertone more...
When you need a lightweight concealer that doesn't sheer away to nothing, this is the one. Its light and almost dewy but it provides enough coverage to cover your spots or even lighten your dark circles. I would say this concealer fares better for the under eye rather than the face but if you wanted to use only one concealer than this would be the one.
Emily S.
Fairfield, CT
Review for: 04 Butter Cream - light with neutral undertone more...
I had such high hopes for this concealer and was let down.  It provides a medium to full, buildable coverage but the formula was very drying and made me look like I had cake face when I don't even have dry skin!  I would stay away and not waste your money.
Dana D.
Lutz, FL
Review for: 03 Fondant - light with neutral undertone more...
At $14, this is the cheapest concealer at Sephora, and I guess I'd say I got what I paid for. I swatched it in my local Sephora and purchased shade 10 Eclair ("medium neutral with yellow undertone" according to Sephora's site). t's definitely an improvement compared to the Maybelline Fit Me Concealer that everyone except me seems to love. The Sephora concealer has a very thin, liquid consistency that does not match its name, but it layers nicely. It covered blemishes without aggravating them (most notably, a really disgusting allergic reaction that made me want to hide my face with a bag). I tried it under my eyes, too, but and wasn't creamy enough to satisfy. The biggest downfall of this concealer -- and the reason I will not repurchase it -- is the oxidation. Minutes after applying, it turns noticeably orange. The orange subsides once I add foundation, but that means I can't use on minimal-makeup days, which is a huge bummer.
Savannah M.
Cold Spring, KY
Similar to macs brand! I recommend this product for red-spots but not to cover up any bumps or acne it all depends on where and how you want to use it. It took me a little time to figure out how to use this product but overall it is great for red- spots
Lauren F.
Kassandra B.
Santa Rosa, TX
Does it come on different shades?
Lauren F.
I tried a sponge to blend and it still looks cakey :( what do y'all recommend
Brittany L.