BY SEPHORA

What it is:

What it does:

Bonus:

What else you need to know:
This product is not tested on animals.

How to Use

Suggested Usage:
-For best results, apply product to moisturized skin and/or under-eye area.

Precautions:
-Apply to moisturized skin and under-eye area.
-Allow to dry before applying concealer.

Ingredients

About the Brand

SEPHORA COLLECTION

• do you prefer SEPHORA COLLECTION Bright Future Gel Serum...1 Answers
  • How do you think the product itself?1 Answers
  • Does it blend well? Is it a good concealer or are there b...2 Answers
Clarrisse B.
Denver, CO
Review for: 09 Sable - medium with neutral undertone more...
Fits my skin tone very well. My go to concealer. Can go on thick or thin, and is very comparable to NARS brand in 'custard'. Comes in so many shades, which is good for blending and concealing under brows
Whitney B.
Literally zero coverage. Sephora brand products are always hit or miss and I have found really great quality products, but this was not one of them. It's almost completely translucent after you blend it.
Hannah K.
Review for: Other more...
I had the light pink shade used for brightening under the eyes. I liked it, however I didn't love it. I don't like the wand on it and I would prefer a doefoot wand rather than the one if comes with. You have to blend them out rather quickly, or else it dries
Brizelda C.
I use the colors melon for color correcting and custard for concealing. I love the coverage of it and how easy it is to blend I use a damp beauty sponge. Blends out seamlessly every time.
Debbie O.
Lehigh Acres
This stuff is glossy and the stick helps for good control. I put this under my eyes and blend it in with my concealer brush. Last all day and brightens the face. Better than paying more money for other expensive concealers out there. Sephora has won me over.
Steph R.
New Haven, MI
This works really well! It is buidable.That's the great news. The not great news is I'm allergic to it I think so it's not for sensitive skin. I still recommend it. I probably won't buy it again.
Holly F.
Happy Valley, OR
I just tried this concealer because my old stuff was not working for me.  I should not have waited this long to try something.  It is less expensive than a lot of others and it is WONDERFUL!  Great coverage, smooth application.  I can hide my age spots and scars.
Allison M.
I love the feeling of this concealer! it covers really well. I just wish that more product would come out on the want and that the product had a little more coverage. overall love though!
Leah E.
los angeles
This is perfect for those no makeup makeup days! Usually on a daily basis I only wear concealer and this one works perfectly to cover things lightly and naturally! Doesn't last very long but I geuss that's what you get for natural light coverage concealer
katie j.
This concealer does not feel heavy on me at all and looks natural. I use it both on my undereyes and to spot conceal blemishes. It blends easily with both my fingers and a Beauty Blender. It can be built up, but it tends to look cakey on me when I've tried.
Lauren F.
Kassandra B.
Santa Rosa, TX
Does it come on different shades?
Lauren F.
I tried a sponge to blend and it still looks cakey :( what do y'all recommend
Brittany L.