BY SEPHORA

What it is:

What it does:

Bonus:

What else you need to know:
This product is not tested on animals.

How to Use

Suggested Usage:
-For best results, apply product to moisturized skin and/or under-eye area.

Precautions:
-Apply to moisturized skin and under-eye area.
-Allow to dry before applying concealer.

Ingredients

About the Brand

SEPHORA COLLECTION

• do you prefer SEPHORA COLLECTION Bright Future Gel Serum...1 Answers
  • How do you think the product itself?1 Answers
  • Does it blend well? Is it a good concealer or are there b...2 Answers
Naairah T.
Philadelphia , PA
I really didnt like this product. It make my face feel sticky and because of my more oily skin I like to have a more matte concealer and this just wasn't the right product for me and my skin and also it was pretty sheer.
Jodi R.
Douglas, GA
I've really enjoy using this concealer. I do wish the applicator was a little larger but I do enjoy the control you have with how much product comes out initially. It's very easy to blend and really lightens up the under eye area. I will buy this product whenever I run out of the current one I am using!
Jailene L.
I'm not one to use make up often but when I do, this is where I turn to, in my opinion one of the best products to use, I even use it as foundation at times because it covers up dark circles and blemishes so well. I would definitely recommend this product.
Brittney R.
Austell, GA
Review for: 04 Butter Cream - light with neutral undertone more...
This concealer is very nice, but I must say I find it to be a little difficult to blend with just a makeup sponge. I have also found that is settles into creases more than other concealers. I think that the packaging is nice, but the formula needs some work.
Meghan B.
Chicago
Review for: 01 Bavarian cream - light, neutral with yellow undertone more...
This is a very light concealer. Not as full coverage as most concealers, but sometimes I like that lighter look. I love the applicator. It makes for easy application. I usually use it under my eyes to brighten my dark circles and then blend with a beauty blender.
Alex C.
Pasadena, MD
Review for: 01 Bavarian cream - light, neutral with yellow undertone more...
I love this concealer so much!! I am super fair skinned, and this concealer works wonders! It has a great price set point at I think $12-$13, which is great for a full coverage concealers! I use it for under eye corrections and even blemishes. I highly recommend!
Amy E.
Great product for dark circles and creases under the eye. My biggest problem if finding a concealed that doesn't accentuate my wrinkles and this product is a winner. I recommend this product to my friends and no one is disappointed. The only concealer I use anymore, light and long lasting, it's a must have!
Steph R.
New Haven, MI
This works really well! It is buidable.That's the great news. The not great news is I'm allergic to it I think so it's not for sensitive skin. I still recommend it. I probably won't buy it again.
Clarrisse B.
Denver, CO
Review for: 09 Sable - medium with neutral undertone more...
Fits my skin tone very well. My go to concealer. Can go on thick or thin, and is very comparable to NARS brand in 'custard'. Comes in so many shades, which is good for blending and concealing under brows
Hannah K.
Review for: Other more...
I had the light pink shade used for brightening under the eyes. I liked it, however I didn't love it. I don't like the wand on it and I would prefer a doefoot wand rather than the one if comes with. You have to blend them out rather quickly, or else it dries
Lauren F.
Kassandra B.
Santa Rosa, TX
Does it come on different shades?
Lauren F.
I tried a sponge to blend and it still looks cakey :( what do y'all recommend
Brittany L.