BY SEPHORA

What it is:

What it does:

Bonus:

What else you need to know:
This product is not tested on animals.

How to Use

Suggested Usage:
-For best results, apply product to moisturized skin and/or under-eye area.

Precautions:
-Apply to moisturized skin and under-eye area.
-Allow to dry before applying concealer.

Ingredients

About the Brand

SEPHORA COLLECTION

• do you prefer SEPHORA COLLECTION Bright Future Gel Serum...1 Answers
  • How do you think the product itself?1 Answers
  • Does it blend well? Is it a good concealer or are there b...2 Answers
Misty S.
Immokalee, FL
This concealer is great for the price. The quality is creamy and pigmented and blends out really well. My only dislike is the wand. I prefer a doe foot one but it's more of a flat top and you can only put concealer in small amounts.
Opal M.
Columbus, OH
This concealer is okay. The lightest shade is too dark for porcelain skin, and the coverage isn't suitable for it either. I imagine for the majority of people this works really well, but there is not enough pigmentation to counteract the contrast between redness and pale skin.
Gloria A.
Centralia, IL
Love the application of this product. I did find that it didn't go well with the foundation I was using. Left patchy spots when blending out. Being very pale, the lightest shade worked for me, but I would've liked a bit lighter for a concealer.
Raïssa K.
Plano, TX
I do not care for this - it settles on my lines and makes me look older. It does not matter how I set it even with the Laura mercier loose powder it looks even worse. It's not something I will recommend to many people. I think it be great to use on top of another concealer to avoid those lines and wrinkles to show.
Aimee K.
Review for: 01 Bavarian cream - light, neutral with yellow undertone more...
LOVE this concealer. With my pale skin, it's often hard to find a concealer lighter than my foundation, but this is perfect! I use it for my undereye areas and blemishes and I couldn't be happier. It's doesn't crease easily and stays all day! Definitely recommend!
Halie S.
I love this product it's very affordable even though it's not at the drug store! All of the Sephora collection products are amazing I highly recommend them if you're on a budget like myself! I got a sample to start out and loved it so I've purchased the actual concealer!
Cassandra H.
Bel Aire, KS
I wasn't a huge fan of the concealer because it was a bit watery and I felt like it dried up in the container pretty quickly. However if you need a lower priced concealer that is easy to use for beginners then this isn't a bad choice because of the application wand.
Christie N.
Review for: 07 Custard - medium with neutral undertone more...
I typically really like Sephora brand makeup, but this wasn’t my favorite. It isn’t a bad concealer, but it’s a bit thick and heavy for my taste. I like a bit lighter coverage. If you like heavier coverage concealer, then maybe give it a shot. Definitely on the affordable side.
L T.
Wauwatosa, WI
Not the most substantial coverage, but will definitely lift dark circles. The advantage to this formulation is that while the coverage isn't perfect, it is very realistic in appearance and doesn't crease/look flakey. I'm not thinking I'd buy it again since I prefer really substantial coverage.
DIANE M.
ORANGE, CA
Amazing concealer! It's full coverage. It doesn't crease under the eye. It's definitely brightens the under eye. I didn't expect Sephora to have a great concealer but it a good surprise and it doesn't cost an arm and a leg. I will be buying it again, for sure.
Lauren F.
Kassandra B.
Santa Rosa, TX
Does it come on different shades?
Lauren F.
I tried a sponge to blend and it still looks cakey :( what do y'all recommend
Brittany L.