BY SEPHORA

What it is:

What it does:

Bonus:

What else you need to know:
This product is not tested on animals.

How to Use

Suggested Usage:
-For best results, apply product to moisturized skin and/or under-eye area.

Precautions:
-Apply to moisturized skin and under-eye area.
-Allow to dry before applying concealer.

Ingredients

About the Brand

SEPHORA COLLECTION

• do you prefer SEPHORA COLLECTION Bright Future Gel Serum...1 Answers
  • How do you think the product itself?1 Answers
  • Does it blend well? Is it a good concealer or are there b...2 Answers
katy s.
Review for: 01 Bavarian cream - light, neutral with yellow undertone more...
I love the color and initial laying of this product, I use it for under eye and above my lip concealing. It is a great dupe to NARS or Urban Decay concealers. It has great staying power all day. I sometimes have to layer because the product does spread thin with a brush.
Amberly S.
Decent coverage. Works well both under the eyes and for covering up other skin imperfections. Doesn't enhance dryness. Applicator is not the greatest as it doesn't allow you to get a lot of product.
Tina U.
Review for: 01 Bavarian cream - light, neutral with yellow undertone more...
This is a very ok concealer. It's not the best but it's not the worst. It doesn't cake under the eye, but it's a little shear. And it doesn't cover blemishes very well. I used it for awhile but then tried another concealer that was better and I'm not sure i'm going back.
Denise G.
Wilmington , CA
I love this concealer! It gives you amazing coverage without the dry cracked under eye look you get with other concealers. It has an amazing shade range so it's easy for anyone to find a shade that would match them, I've purchased this multiple times and will continue to do so!
Jennifer R.
Review for: 08 Palmier - medium with yellow undertone more...
It's my first time using this product along with the Sephora collection foundation, and I can say that I'm not too impressed with the coverage of this concealer. I've previously used the NYX concealer and can say that I'd prefer that one, simply because of the price.
Opal M.
Columbus, OH
This concealer is okay. The lightest shade is too dark for porcelain skin, and the coverage isn't suitable for it either. I imagine for the majority of people this works really well, but there is not enough pigmentation to counteract the contrast between redness and pale skin.
Gabriella Z.
I have this concealer in the color correcting shade Peach 01 and I love it. It's lightweight and covers dark circles. The applicator is easy to use and it blends out so easy with with a brush, blender sponges, or fingers.
Raïssa K.
Plano, TX
I do not care for this - it settles on my lines and makes me look older. It does not matter how I set it even with the Laura mercier loose powder it looks even worse. It's not something I will recommend to many people. I think it be great to use on top of another concealer to avoid those lines and wrinkles to show.
Brianna C.
Review for: 16 Pot De Creme - deep with neutral undertone more...
This product is really good it feels amazing on your skin this product also conceals my under eyes .It also is really easy to blend and also it's packaging is really good.
I would definitely recommend this to all my friends.
Brittney T.
Flushing, NY
I use this concealer on a daily basis and I love it, but it would be nice if sometimes it doesn't crease as much, but if you put a setting powder on top it should be good. It is easy to apply and blend.
Lauren F.
Kassandra B.
Santa Rosa, TX
Does it come on different shades?
Lauren F.
I tried a sponge to blend and it still looks cakey :( what do y'all recommend
Brittany L.