BY SEPHORA

What it is:

What it does:

Bonus:

What else you need to know:
This product is not tested on animals.

How to Use

Suggested Usage:
-For best results, apply product to moisturized skin and/or under-eye area.

Precautions:
-Apply to moisturized skin and under-eye area.
-Allow to dry before applying concealer.

Ingredients

About the Brand

SEPHORA COLLECTION

• do you prefer SEPHORA COLLECTION Bright Future Gel Serum...1 Answers
  • How do you think the product itself?1 Answers
  • Does it blend well? Is it a good concealer or are there b...2 Answers
Ceseli S.
San Antonio, TX
Review for: 15 Dulce De Leche more...
I went to a class at Sephora for foundation and was given a smashbox concealer to try. I didn't want to spend the money so I tried this one out. This product is the exact same! Perfect amount of coverage, doesn't look cakey and extremely build able. A little goes a long way!
Nikki K.
leonard , MI
This stuff is nice! I give it 4 not 5 because for my skin personally it did not give enough coverage. It set well and felt good but I need more coverage. Not long lasting and I would not purchase again. I would recommend for those that enjoy a natural look or light coverage.
Chrissy C.
Aldie , VA
Good product and very good value and quality for sephora. I like the way this covers and the way it matches my skin tone exactly- especially because I have yellow undertones in my skin complexion. The one area I do not like is that it is hard to get enough product on the brush
Louise W.
San Francisco, CA
I love this concealer, it gives good coverage, brightens up the under eye area, blends easily with a beauty blender and best of all, is reasonably priced. Packaging is basic but most concealers are! Would definitely recommend for someone who is just starting to discover concealer.
Kelsey H.
Denver , CO
Review for: 05 Parfait - medium, neutral with pink undertone more...
I don't like spending lots of money on concealer, so this one is a great option. Applies and blends nicely, though a little too much product comes off on the applicator. I like the coverage, it's not too heavy. If you have significant dark circles or pigmentation issues you might wanna get something with fuller coverage
Sandra G.
Review for: 04 Butter Cream - light with neutral undertone more...
Good concealer, love the shade. It gives a brightening affect without using a lot. It's a medium coverage with a satin finish. The applicator does not distribute enough like most concealers with the same kind of applicators do, but it's good that way you don't over do it.
Gabrielle N.
Review for: 11 Tatin - tan with yellow undertone more...
I usually can't find concealer and foundation products that fit my skin tone but sephora has a wide range of shades. It is very easy to apply and blend. The price is reasonable and it has very good coverage. I would recommend it to others who want lower priced concealer.
Tina U.
Review for: 01 Bavarian cream - light, neutral with yellow undertone more...
This is a very ok concealer. It's not the best but it's not the worst. It doesn't cake under the eye, but it's a little shear. And it doesn't cover blemishes very well. I used it for awhile but then tried another concealer that was better and I'm not sure i'm going back.
katy s.
Review for: 01 Bavarian cream - light, neutral with yellow undertone more...
I love the color and initial laying of this product, I use it for under eye and above my lip concealing. It is a great dupe to NARS or Urban Decay concealers. It has great staying power all day. I sometimes have to layer because the product does spread thin with a brush.
Amberly S.
Decent coverage. Works well both under the eyes and for covering up other skin imperfections. Doesn't enhance dryness. Applicator is not the greatest as it doesn't allow you to get a lot of product.
Lauren F.
Kassandra B.
Santa Rosa, TX
Does it come on different shades?
Lauren F.
I tried a sponge to blend and it still looks cakey :( what do y'all recommend
Brittany L.