BY SEPHORA

What it is:

What it does:

Bonus:

What else you need to know:
This product is not tested on animals.

How to Use

Suggested Usage:
-For best results, apply product to moisturized skin and/or under-eye area.

Precautions:
-Apply to moisturized skin and under-eye area.
-Allow to dry before applying concealer.

Ingredients

About the Brand

SEPHORA COLLECTION

• do you prefer SEPHORA COLLECTION Bright Future Gel Serum...1 Answers
  • How do you think the product itself?1 Answers
  • Does it blend well? Is it a good concealer or are there b...2 Answers
Alison B.
Review for: 07.5 Biscotti - medium with pink undertone more...
This is not a good concealer - it has very little coverage. I could see this working if you don't wear concealer or want a very light look, but it offers less coverage than a foundation even. It is a little brightening, so it doesn't cover blemishes without highlighting them.
Jana B.
This is such a perfect everyday concealer! Good amount of pigmentation and sits well on the undereye area without creasing or settling into fine lines. I had to redip the wand several times because the applicator does not hold a tone of product, but not a deal breaker for me.
Alicia R.
Russellville
If I could give this 10 stars I would. This is the ONLY concealer I use faithfully. It blends well with ALL foundations and it’s so easy to apply. It doesn’t crease when set with a setting powder. You don’t even have to bake for long. Once applied it isn’t going anywhere lol!
Juliana S.
I found this concealer blendable and easy to apply, but the coverage isn't the best. A couple of layers were needed to correct any redness. Applied under the eyes, this did not crease or look cakey.
Megan G.
I love a lot of Sephora's products but this is not a favorite. I bought it when it was on sale because I've still yet to find the perfect concealer for me so I want to try different things. This just doesn't cover the way I need it to. The price Is right but it just doesn't work for me.
Heather W.
Review for: 02 Meringue - light with neutral undertone more...
I love this concealer from Sephora. It blends beautifully and highlights the undereye so well. It looks great on the skin and stayed on well.  I would highly recommend this product and they have so many colors to choose from so it's easy to get a color that looks great on you.
Amanda B.
Brownsville, TX
Review for: 08 Palmier - medium with yellow undertone more...
This concealer is bomb it is amazing and it gives me a full coverage that I like. But what I like the most is that I am hydrating to my skin so when I feel like I don't want to wear make up all I do is spot conceal in my dark spot!
It's not expensive and it is g Great coverage
Grace B.
Mundelein
Pretty great! Has a nice formula that you can build up for a fuller coverage, blends alright, but it is hard to get out a lot from the container. It's almost worth it for the price. But if you are looking for a fast concealor that won't make you break out. Here is your answer!
Lupita L.
It's a good concealer for the price but I am too obsessed with shape tape and naked weightless concealer but this is up there with those its affordable and has great coverage would definitely recommend
Nikki K.
leonard , MI
This stuff is nice! I give it 4 not 5 because for my skin personally it did not give enough coverage. It set well and felt good but I need more coverage. Not long lasting and I would not purchase again. I would recommend for those that enjoy a natural look or light coverage.
Lauren F.
Kassandra B.
Santa Rosa, TX
Does it come on different shades?
Lauren F.
I tried a sponge to blend and it still looks cakey :( what do y'all recommend
Karen C.
Do you find these to be full coverage? I always seem to struggle with Concealer as I can never get the right coverage that I'm looking for.
Brittany L.