BY SEPHORA

What it is:

What it does:

Bonus:

What else you need to know:
This product is not tested on animals.

How to Use

Suggested Usage:
-For best results, apply product to moisturized skin and/or under-eye area.

Precautions:
-Apply to moisturized skin and under-eye area.
-Allow to dry before applying concealer.

Ingredients

About the Brand

SEPHORA COLLECTION

• do you prefer SEPHORA COLLECTION Bright Future Gel Serum...1 Answers
  • How do you think the product itself?1 Answers
  • Does it blend well? Is it a good concealer or are there b...2 Answers
Brooke C.
Brooklyn, NY
I absolutely love this concealer! I have "parfait" which is PERFECT for my skin tone! It works great under my eyes and for spot correction. It goes on so smooth and blends well with my face makeup even though its not a Sephora brand foundation which makes me love it that much more!
Mikaela C.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Eh...its okay. Definitely not my favorite concealer but its got a lightweight finish, it applies even and smooth. Good coverage. Good shade range, as someone who is very fair though they are limited in their fair range..everything seems to be a little ashy or too pinky for me.
Ella K.
Lincolnshire, IL
This concealer is really lightweight, however it lacks in coverage for me, I prefer a heavier coverage like nars. Also the applicator like stabbed me when ever I used it, since it was like a angled piece of plastic lightly covered with fuzz. But if you are looking for a light weight concealer with little to medium coverage I think you should try this out and see for yourself.
Vicky C.
West Babylon, NY
It is very easy to apply and not haavy. Being on a budget I am not able to afford the higher end but the sephora brand is just as good. It does cover blemishes and brings out the undertones in my skin
Hayley K.
Review for: 04 Butter Cream - light with neutral undertone more...
This concealer does the job just as well as any other drugstore concealer. It is not my favorite, but it is long-lasting and creamy. I also definitely like the price tag. Would recommend, but if you're looking for something with full coverage, maybe splurge for another concealer.
Morgan D.
Gray
I am happy with the product, as I use it every day before I leave the house as Sephora is my favorite place to go, easy to blend. Wasn't very expensive, about $12? I loved it, and recommend it to all, as I think you'd love it!!!!! Sephora is trusty when it comes to that stuff. xx
Briana B.
Cleveland , OH
I absolutely love this concealer, brightens up the under eyes and any other place that I want to highlight. Doesn't creese nor look cakey. Looks fresh and Dewey and would work great for any skin type.
Grace B.
Mundelein
Pretty great! Has a nice formula that you can build up for a fuller coverage, blends alright, but it is hard to get out a lot from the container. It's almost worth it for the price. But if you are looking for a fast concealor that won't make you break out. Here is your answer!
Alicia R.
Russellville
If I could give this 10 stars I would. This is the ONLY concealer I use faithfully. It blends well with ALL foundations and it’s so easy to apply. It doesn’t crease when set with a setting powder. You don’t even have to bake for long. Once applied it isn’t going anywhere lol!
Alison B.
Review for: 07.5 Biscotti - medium with pink undertone more...
This is not a good concealer - it has very little coverage. I could see this working if you don't wear concealer or want a very light look, but it offers less coverage than a foundation even. It is a little brightening, so it doesn't cover blemishes without highlighting them.
Lauren F.
Kassandra B.
Santa Rosa, TX
Does it come on different shades?
Lauren F.
I tried a sponge to blend and it still looks cakey :( what do y'all recommend
Brittany L.