BY SEPHORA

What it is:

What it does:

Bonus:

What else you need to know:
This product is not tested on animals.

How to Use

Suggested Usage:
-For best results, apply product to moisturized skin and/or under-eye area.

Precautions:
-Apply to moisturized skin and under-eye area.
-Allow to dry before applying concealer.

Ingredients

About the Brand

SEPHORA COLLECTION

• do you prefer SEPHORA COLLECTION Bright Future Gel Serum...1 Answers
  • How do you think the product itself?1 Answers
  • Does it blend well? Is it a good concealer or are there b...2 Answers
Aisha C.
Indianapolis, IN
Review for: 15 Dulce De Leche more...
I bought this based on the recommendation of my favorite makeup sub Reddit. I like the see through packaging so I know when it's running out. It blends out so beautifully! I am absolutely buying this again!
Rachel P.
Hoboken, NJ
This was recommended to me by a Sephora employee as I was looking for an inexpensive concealer. Although you can't beat the price, I find that while this product does great for around the eyes, it does not offer enough coverage for blemishes on the skin. Overall, a good product though.
Sarah T.
Hghlnds Ranch, CO
My favorite concealer - switched from NARS concealer to this, and this is half the price of NARS. I put it on top of my becca under eye cream if I want more coverage but lately using it more to cover acne and I think works really well to provide that extra coverage with foundation
Latorya M.
Lake City, FL
Review for: 21 Haute Cocoa - deep with pink undertone more...
I actually love the wand this comes with. I like a more natural makeup and prefer dotting concealer where it is required rather than slathering it on from waterline to cheekbones. I find that this covers well and due to the lack of wasteful packaging I'm sure this is going to last a while.
Ally D.
Review for: 13 Creme Caramel - tan with yellow undertone more...
For a basic affordable concealer this does the trick. Set it with powder (quickly) and you may have to use a couple coats but I honestly love it. It will eventually settle into the lines in your eyes but not too badly. If you don't want to drop $30 on concealer this is a great choice.
Sandra M.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
This its the first time Ive use a gel concealer and I must say It didnt let me down, It works awesome and helps me to disappear the beags under my eyes, Its biuldable and the pakcaging is great and make it easy to apply, I would recommend It and If you have the opportunity, buy it!
Brooke C.
Brooklyn, NY
I absolutely love this concealer! I have "parfait" which is PERFECT for my skin tone! It works great under my eyes and for spot correction. It goes on so smooth and blends well with my face makeup even though its not a Sephora brand foundation which makes me love it that much more!
Mikaela C.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Eh...its okay. Definitely not my favorite concealer but its got a lightweight finish, it applies even and smooth. Good coverage. Good shade range, as someone who is very fair though they are limited in their fair range..everything seems to be a little ashy or too pinky for me.
Frugal S.
Ft Washington, MD
This is my go to everyday concealer. It comes in a wide range of colors. Application is super easy with the wand. The coverage is great and does not crease under the eye once it is set. The price is great for what you get. I buy 2 at a time because my shade is always sold out.
Grace B.
Los Angeles
Review for: 11 Tatin - tan with yellow undertone more...
I tried this concealer and I didn't like it because it creased up half way through the day and it was long lasting although the price wasn't so bad and that's one the main reasons I bought it but I wouldn't buy this again
Lauren F.
Kassandra B.
Santa Rosa, TX
Does it come on different shades?
Lauren F.
I tried a sponge to blend and it still looks cakey :( what do y'all recommend
Brittany L.