BY SEPHORA

What it is:

What it does:

Bonus:

What else you need to know:
This product is not tested on animals.

How to Use

Suggested Usage:
-For best results, apply product to moisturized skin and/or under-eye area.

Precautions:
-Apply to moisturized skin and under-eye area.
-Allow to dry before applying concealer.

Ingredients

About the Brand

SEPHORA COLLECTION

• do you prefer SEPHORA COLLECTION Bright Future Gel Serum...1 Answers
  • How do you think the product itself?1 Answers
  • Does it blend well? Is it a good concealer or are there b...2 Answers
Cristel D.
Review for: 06 Madeleine - medium with neutral undertone more...
I was not impressed with this product. For the price and the store i bought it in it left me very disappointed. It didn't cover any of my bags or wrinkles underneath my eyes and it was very fast to crease. I do not recommend for you to buy it. Drugstore concealers are better than this product.
Cayanna M.
Nitro
Review for: 02 Meringue - light with neutral undertone more...
One of the best concealers I've purchased. It's for a similar payoff to Tarte Shape Tape in my opinion. It's not as thick but it looks just as smooth and flawless under my eyes as shape tape. It's really easy to blend and it doesn't crease on me at all. I love it. It's my go to concealer now
Olivia L.
WHITEHALL, OH
Love Love Love! this concealer is perfect for on the go! I love that I can apply with the wand with a few dots under the eye, then blend with my finger or beauty blender. Then MAGIC lol. The Sephora Gel Concealer can even be used on its own! I would buy this product in bulk I love it so much!
Jessie S.
Just bought mine today and it's pretty great! Not as good as my Bobbi brown concealer but the price makes it great! Great for more coverage or a lighter look! I would recommend this to someone looking for a great concealer but doesn't want to pay designer prices.
Kayla L.
Spokane, WA
I have always had a problem with dark purple circles under my eyes. I'm very pale with yellow and pink undertones, I found this in an orangey tint and it has turned my life around! I haven't found anything that actually covers the purple, instead of making it white and more noticeable, it actually makes it a more skin tone to where I can put foundation over and it blends amazingly. I've also used it for contouring when I run out of bronzer.
Emily D.
Able to use color match to find a good color, but had to alter it a little bit because it recommended one to me with yellow undertones and I need it with peach. Really good coverage for a good price and long lasting.
Zach P.
Albany, NY
Review for: 02 Meringue - light with neutral undertone more...
The coverage is great! The updated applicator applies perfectly for your cheek bones and to clean up under your eyebrows. The price point is acceptable but you'll only get about 1 month out of the small tube.
Elycia S.
Clermont, FL
Review for: 12.5 Praline - tan with pink undertone more...
I really like this concealer. It's in my regular rotation. I like this one for days that I am going out to Disney parks, because the Gel consistency helps it to last through the sweat and the heat, for me. And it doesn't cake up if I use a setting powder. And the corrector are great, too!
Stephanie A.
Review for: 04 Butter Cream - light with neutral undertone more...
Finally found a concealer that is similar to my Nars creamy concealer!!! It blends just like it & the coverage is amazing! The price is even better! Lol I mainly use it under my eyes but also on my face to highlight & bring out my features. I would definitely buy this again once I run out
marjolin r.
new york
SEPHORA COLLECTION Bright Future Gel Serum Concealer This is absolutely my favorite cosmetic concealer it dry in seconds and defenely covers my exprecions lines so much and its comes with Gel -serum I highly recommend it 100% is works 👍good 🦄💄👝👠💎
Lauren F.
Kassandra B.
Santa Rosa, TX
Does it come on different shades?
Lauren F.
I tried a sponge to blend and it still looks cakey :( what do y'all recommend
Brittany L.