BY SEPHORA

What it is:

What it does:

Bonus:

What else you need to know:
This product is not tested on animals.

How to Use

Suggested Usage:
-For best results, apply product to moisturized skin and/or under-eye area.

Precautions:
-Apply to moisturized skin and under-eye area.
-Allow to dry before applying concealer.

Ingredients

About the Brand

SEPHORA COLLECTION

• do you prefer SEPHORA COLLECTION Bright Future Gel Serum...1 Answers
  • How do you think the product itself?1 Answers
  • Does it blend well? Is it a good concealer or are there b...2 Answers
Despena Z.
Chelmsford, MA
Review for: 01 Bavarian cream - light, neutral with yellow undertone more...
Needed a anti crease concealer that would'nt break the bank, and a makeup artist at Sephora recommended this one. I was skeptical, but figured I would give it a try. I was very pleased to see that it does not crease like many other concealers I have tried. Stays put all day and works great under or over other products.
Janeal F.
Fallbrook, CA
Review for: 10.5 Blondie - medium with yellow undertone more...
This is the best affordable concealer at sephora. I use this daily. I rarely have time to do a full face and this is perfect. Coverage is good and doesnt feel heavy or cakey. It works well for pimples and under the eyes. I dont set it and it last fine all day! This is my fave everyday concealer!
sonam k.
Rochester
Review for: 12 Pecan Pie - tan with yellow undertone more...
This is a quality concealer. It's good for a variety of uses, including covering blemishes, hiding under-eye circles, and shaping eyebrows. It's easy and fast to apply, so it can become part of your daily makeup.
Ashley D.
Manhattan, KS
I used to love this...but as I stumbled upon the NARS concealer, it was quickly replaced. I like this concealer because it's really light...it seems like water based. I like these more when I'm color correcting...the peaches and greens work really well!
Brittney L.
Wenatchee, WA
I love this formula, easy to blend and it doesn't crease. Ita very hydrating as well! I find that the lightest shade tends to oxidise on me though, I'm very fair and its tricky to find a pale brightening concealer.
Melinda S.
Bladenboro, NC
I really liked this concealer. It lasted a really long time and you didn't need a lot of product for it to cover your undereyes. I liked the doe foot application because it made applying it much easier than a squeeze tube which can waste product.
Ashley R.
Review for: 07 Custard - medium with neutral undertone more...
Such a good concealer for the price! Reminds me of the urban decay naked skin concealer and NARS radiant creamy concealer! I'm not a fan of the wand, I wish it was more double sided instead of the typical lip gloss looking doe foot applicator because I don't think it lays down enough product.
Cayanna M.
Nitro
Review for: 02 Meringue - light with neutral undertone more...
One of the best concealers I've purchased. It's for a similar payoff to Tarte Shape Tape in my opinion. It's not as thick but it looks just as smooth and flawless under my eyes as shape tape. It's really easy to blend and it doesn't crease on me at all. I love it. It's my go to concealer now
Maddy M.
This concealer is the best. It's cheap, but it goes on smooth, is crazy easy to blend, and will stay on all day! I use it everyday under my eyes and it sits smooth under my foundation. I also love the tip you use to put it on, very nice.
Kayla L.
Spokane, WA
I have always had a problem with dark purple circles under my eyes. I'm very pale with yellow and pink undertones, I found this in an orangey tint and it has turned my life around! I haven't found anything that actually covers the purple, instead of making it white and more noticeable, it actually makes it a more skin tone to where I can put foundation over and it blends amazingly. I've also used it for contouring when I run out of bronzer.
Lauren F.
Kassandra B.
Santa Rosa, TX
Does it come on different shades?
Lauren F.
I tried a sponge to blend and it still looks cakey :( what do y'all recommend
Karen C.
Do you find these to be full coverage? I always seem to struggle with Concealer as I can never get the right coverage that I'm looking for.
Brittany L.