BY SEPHORA

What it is:

What it does:

Bonus:

What else you need to know:
This product is not tested on animals.

How to Use

Suggested Usage:
-For best results, apply product to moisturized skin and/or under-eye area.

Precautions:
-Apply to moisturized skin and under-eye area.
-Allow to dry before applying concealer.

Ingredients

About the Brand

SEPHORA COLLECTION

• do you prefer SEPHORA COLLECTION Bright Future Gel Serum...1 Answers
  • How do you think the product itself?1 Answers
  • Does it blend well? Is it a good concealer or are there b...2 Answers
kenaz f.
Raleigh
The concealer is great! I love the consistency, it isn't too thick, but the coverage works well for me. However, the product is in a small bottle, and I find myself going through this product extremely fast. The bright side is that the product is inexpensive, so I can repurchase it more often.
Amber S.
Baltimore, MD
Love this product. It is the only concealer I use and I use it almost every other day but the container still lasted a few months. Very good value for the price compared to other brands it stays on all day and also during a workout, it does not settle into under eye lines.
Mary G.
Oakland, CA
Review for: 08 Palmier - medium with yellow undertone more...
I like the price point of the sephora concealer and definitely used at least half of the bottle, however after sometime I felt like it was looking a bit clumped up in my skin, maybe I needed more moisturizer but after a while I stopped using it since I saw my skin become a bit drier in certain areas.
Elizabeth C.
Butte, MT
This concealer is amazing! Sephora really brought it with this one. Great coverage. Blends well. Feels light. Color matches. Price is really reasonable. I love it. I highly recommend this concealer and will buy again.
Caroline N.
Charleston, SC
The product itself gets 5 stars, but the wand is awful. You have to place the tip of the wand to your skin in order to get any product. No one applies concealer that way! It's surprisingly extremely frustrating.
Maicy R.
Pendleton, OR
Out of all the concealers ive tried this one is by far the best concealer I've ever tried! I have a huge problem with the concealer creasing😐 this brand from sephora makes it silky smooth and it sets amazing with set powder! This will always be my favorite concealer of all times!!
Trinity H.
Nashville, TN
Review for: 11 Tatin - tan with yellow undertone more...
This product is good for someone who doesn't really wear too much makeup. The price is great, but the product doesn't last. They have great color choices, but isn't worth a repurchase for the amount of makeup I go through in a month.
sonam k.
Rochester
Review for: 12 Pecan Pie - tan with yellow undertone more...
This is a quality concealer. It's good for a variety of uses, including covering blemishes, hiding under-eye circles, and shaping eyebrows. It's easy and fast to apply, so it can become part of your daily makeup.
Despena Z.
Chelmsford, MA
Review for: 01 Bavarian cream - light, neutral with yellow undertone more...
Needed a anti crease concealer that would'nt break the bank, and a makeup artist at Sephora recommended this one. I was skeptical, but figured I would give it a try. I was very pleased to see that it does not crease like many other concealers I have tried. Stays put all day and works great under or over other products.
Ashley D.
Manhattan, KS
I used to love this...but as I stumbled upon the NARS concealer, it was quickly replaced. I like this concealer because it's really light...it seems like water based. I like these more when I'm color correcting...the peaches and greens work really well!
Lauren F.
Kassandra B.
Santa Rosa, TX
Does it come on different shades?
Lauren F.
I tried a sponge to blend and it still looks cakey :( what do y'all recommend
Brittany L.