BY SEPHORA

What it is:

What it does:

Bonus:

What else you need to know:
This product is not tested on animals.

How to Use

Suggested Usage:
-For best results, apply product to moisturized skin and/or under-eye area.

Precautions:
-Apply to moisturized skin and under-eye area.
-Allow to dry before applying concealer.

Ingredients

About the Brand

SEPHORA COLLECTION

• do you prefer SEPHORA COLLECTION Bright Future Gel Serum...1 Answers
  • How do you think the product itself?1 Answers
  • Does it blend well? Is it a good concealer or are there b...2 Answers
Moriah  S.
Charlotte, NC
Review for: 13 Creme Caramel - tan with yellow undertone more...
This concealer is the best! It blends really well with my foundation and can be used with a beauty blender, brush, or even your finger! It's literally the NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer but half the price and just a pinch less creamy. It's my go-to concealer to correct and also to highlight! ✨
Avanti A.
I use this concealer everyday. I like that it's decently priced and is a basic undereye concealer, but it's not that thick, so you don't cover as much as other thicker, more expensive concealers. I think it's alright for everyday use, but if you want more coverage, get something with a thicker formula.
Christi B.
Jerseyville, IL
Review for: 02 Meringue - light with neutral undertone more...
Though this concealer doesn’t necessarily give you that “full coverage” look, it’s perfect for blotchy areas where you don’t want/need to cake on the concealer. I have broken pores around the corners of my nose, so I’m always red a splotchy there. But I put a few dabs of this around that area and it works like a charm.
Stephanie M.
Nappanee, IN
This concealer is great and it comes in at a very affordable price tag. Although it isn't my favorite, it gets the job done especially when I am in a hurry to do my makeup and don't want to use anything super high end. My only complaint is I hate the applicator. I can never get enough product to come out.
Stephanie P.
Montebello, CA
The sephora collection bright future gel concealer works super well on hiding my dark eye circles and blemishes the only thing I would recommend is applying a makeup powder to set it in because it can leave an oily feel. Other than that it works great.
Morgan W.
Good concealer for contouring! It brightened up the skin and the coverage was good. It does crease if you don't us setting powder. Nothing to special I prefer NYX concealer. packaging was normal . I wouldn't buy it again just because it didn't wow me.
Mari L.
Milwaukee
Review for: 04 Butter Cream - light with neutral undertone more...
So I purchased the Sephora concealer from Sephora and I am in love with it I’ve tried many different concealers for my under eye dark circles and this one happens to be the most effective it’s very creamy consistency you are getting what you’re paying for it is an awesome product very affordable I’d highly recommend
Trinity H.
Nashville, TN
Review for: 11 Tatin - tan with yellow undertone more...
This product is good for someone who doesn't really wear too much makeup. The price is great, but the product doesn't last. They have great color choices, but isn't worth a repurchase for the amount of makeup I go through in a month.
Tiffany W.
Bronx, NY
I use Sephora Bright Future Gel Concealer to clean up under my eyebrows and under my eyes in a shade that matches my skin tone (not really a fan of super bright under eyes). The applicator is the perfect size for under the eye. I am already on my second tube and will repurchase again once its empty :)
kenaz f.
Raleigh
The concealer is great! I love the consistency, it isn't too thick, but the coverage works well for me. However, the product is in a small bottle, and I find myself going through this product extremely fast. The bright side is that the product is inexpensive, so I can repurchase it more often.
Lauren F.
Kassandra B.
Santa Rosa, TX
Does it come on different shades?
Lauren F.
I tried a sponge to blend and it still looks cakey :( what do y'all recommend
Brittany L.