BY SEPHORA

What it is:

What it does:

Bonus:

What else you need to know:
This product is not tested on animals.

How to Use

Suggested Usage:
-For best results, apply product to moisturized skin and/or under-eye area.

Precautions:
-Apply to moisturized skin and under-eye area.
-Allow to dry before applying concealer.

Ingredients

About the Brand

SEPHORA COLLECTION

• do you prefer SEPHORA COLLECTION Bright Future Gel Serum...1 Answers
  • How do you think the product itself?1 Answers
  • Does it blend well? Is it a good concealer or are there b...2 Answers
Suzana T.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
This concealer is great for every day use. It gives a nice natural coverage that is easy to blend and is long-lasting. Best of all compared to other concealers that work just as well this one is so much more affordable.
Celina S.
I'm not one to use concealer religiously, but when I need to this product really gets the job done. I love that it doesn't crease under my eyes like most creams. It feels light weight and blends easily into other makeup.
Ashley N.
Review for: 01 Bavarian cream - light, neutral with yellow undertone more...
I loved the consistency of this product and for the inexpensive price it covers blemishes pretty well. I'm very disappointed that after several uses, it becomes extremely difficult to get the product out. I wish I could finish off the product because the formula is nice, just disappointed in what it came in.
Jasmine S.
Review for: 06 Madeleine - medium with neutral undertone, 05 Parfait - medium, neutral with pink undertone more...
Love this! It has medium coverage and it blends so nicely. It is not drying and I use it under the eyes and for blemishes. 05 is perfect for me under the eyes and when I'm pale af (it's has pink undertones). I use 06 on blemishes since it's more yellow toned and also under the eyes when I have foundation on!
Britta D.
Roseville, MN
Overall: The Bright Future Gel Concealer is my holy grail blemish concealer and one that I easily reach for to cover under the eyes as well. It's affordable and covers everything I can throw at it - blemishes, hyperpigmentation, sleepless nights and hereditary dark circles. This doesn't even crease under my eyes, and there are very few concealer that don't! I recommend this to all of my friends and fellow makeup nerds when the topic comes up (and even sometimes when it doesn't), and it takes a lot for a product to make me that excited.

Texture: gel, to me, implies that it's translucent, but this is absolutely opaque. Gel does a good job describing how "wet" the concealer is, though. It's almost mousey in the way it applies and covers. I do set this with translucent setting powder to lock it in place, and it will stay all day.

Packaging: it has a pretty standard doe-foot wand in the tube, and I've found that the product lasts quite a while for me, so I dot it onto the back of my hand to keep the wand more sanitary and then apply with my finger. The wand itself is rather flexible, so it allows you to scrape the sides of the tube and get out the majority of the product (unlike some similiarly packaged concealers).

Shade range: I can only speak to the side I know, which is the palest of the pale. I use shade 01 under the eyes and shade 02 to spot conceal. I do feel like they could have a shade lighter than 01 since I, although very light, know I'm not the palest person out there and would love some flexibility.
Angelique G.
I am not big on buying stuff from the Sephora brand but this concealer is honestly better than shape tape from tarte in my opinion. It's super smooth and it applies very easy. The applicator is good and it's worth the money! I believe it's like $18 which is not expensive at all for the way it performs!! It's super good and it's great for cleaning up eyebrows!!
Amie B.
Cincinnati, OH
I love this concealer for the area under my eyes. My skin becomes much paler in the winter and dark circles become more noticeable, this is my go to product to lighten and brighten my whole face. It's also very affordable at just under $15.
Morgan W.
Good concealer for contouring! It brightened up the skin and the coverage was good. It does crease if you don't us setting powder. Nothing to special I prefer NYX concealer. packaging was normal . I wouldn't buy it again just because it didn't wow me.
Mari L.
Milwaukee
Review for: 04 Butter Cream - light with neutral undertone more...
So I purchased the Sephora concealer from Sephora and I am in love with it I’ve tried many different concealers for my under eye dark circles and this one happens to be the most effective it’s very creamy consistency you are getting what you’re paying for it is an awesome product very affordable I’d highly recommend
Avanti A.
I use this concealer everyday. I like that it's decently priced and is a basic undereye concealer, but it's not that thick, so you don't cover as much as other thicker, more expensive concealers. I think it's alright for everyday use, but if you want more coverage, get something with a thicker formula.
Lauren F.
Kassandra B.
Santa Rosa, TX
Does it come on different shades?
Lauren F.
I tried a sponge to blend and it still looks cakey :( what do y'all recommend
Brittany L.