BY SEPHORA

What it is:

What it does:

Bonus:

What else you need to know:
This product is not tested on animals.

How to Use

Suggested Usage:
-For best results, apply product to moisturized skin and/or under-eye area.

Precautions:
-Apply to moisturized skin and under-eye area.
-Allow to dry before applying concealer.

Ingredients

About the Brand

SEPHORA COLLECTION

• do you prefer SEPHORA COLLECTION Bright Future Gel Serum...1 Answers
  • How do you think the product itself?1 Answers
  • Does it blend well? Is it a good concealer or are there b...2 Answers
Jennifer M.
Odessa, FL
Review for: 11.5 Butterscotch - tan with yellow undertone more...
Maybe the lady gave me the wrong color, maybe I am just too light for me to be matched with sephora i do not know but as much as I wanted to like this i just can not. It does not match my skin correctly. I used it for pimples or filling in spots on my face or even as a foundation but not good as to match my skin completely
heidy b.
Washington, DC
Review for: Other more...
SO here is the thing about this concealer: it is amazing for the price, good coverage, super nice texture, doesn't go under your fine lines and it last a good among of time considering that it cost less than 15, this product might work for your daily use when you dont want a high coverage or heavy makeup look.
Samantha H.
Review for: 04 Butter Cream - light with neutral undertone, 01 Bavarian cream - light, neutral with yellow undertone more...
I absolutely love the packaging of this product. I love the look of lipstick brush at end. Makes it so easy to apply. Has great coverage. Easy to blend. Covers blemishes and bags under eyes like no ones business. I'll be my go to concealer until I find something to top it (it'll be tricky to do) I'd recommend this in a heartbeat!!
Melissa Y.
Love this concealer!!!!! Only one I will use now. Not only does it match my skin perfectly, but it blends in amazing!!! It's long lasting and it's also not that expensive. If you haven't tried this then you're missing out!!!!!
rose d.
I love the fact that this is a gel concealer because I have naturally incredibly dry skin. I use many oils and moisturizers on my face and this just adds to my skin looking more dewey and glory than the alternative dry and cracked skin. It also has nice coverage.
Frankie H.
Las Vegas, NV
this is a pretty good concealer. It is not too thick and has good coverage. It also does not crease if you set it properly with setting powder. i think this product is a pretty god dupe for the Nars concealer. However, my only problem with it is the shades it comes with. I've tried purchasing it three different times but found that all of the colors it comes in have very yellow under tones and it doesnt match my complexion
Jennifer S.
Review for: 02 Meringue - light with neutral undertone more...
This concealer works super well!  It covers exactly what I need- undereye and acne scars.  It also works well with the other layers of makeup i wear.  The tube lasts for awhile and is definitely affordable.  I highly recommend purchasing at it is easy to mix in with any makeup regimine.
Tess G.
It does go into the creases of my eyes but I feel like it stays on all day and covers up my dark circles.  I blend it with my fingers first then with a beauty blender and it blends into my skin nicely.  The packaging is pretty standard.  I like buying this product because it is cheaper than other concealers ive seen
Monique M.
Bronx, NY
Review for: 15 Dulce De Leche more...
Went to sephora and was convinced I would love this , overall I really like it but not loveeeee it , I guess it depends on the occasion , it's buildable , and the finish is very nice , just hate the applicator , you basically dot it on but if you don't blend out the dots in time it peeks through your makeup alil
Eyvanna C.
Butte, MT
This concealer is awesome! I love it 😍 it will last you all day and night, it doesn't run or smudge even in hot weather. It's totally buildable too I powder contour on top of this and it looks great, provides the perfect base!
Lauren F.
Kassandra B.
Santa Rosa, TX
Does it come on different shades?
Lauren F.
I tried a sponge to blend and it still looks cakey :( what do y'all recommend
Brittany L.