BY SEPHORA

What it is:

What it does:

Bonus:

What else you need to know:
This product is not tested on animals.

How to Use

Suggested Usage:
-For best results, apply product to moisturized skin and/or under-eye area.

Precautions:
-Apply to moisturized skin and under-eye area.
-Allow to dry before applying concealer.

Ingredients

About the Brand

SEPHORA COLLECTION

• do you prefer SEPHORA COLLECTION Bright Future Gel Serum...1 Answers
  • How do you think the product itself?1 Answers
  • Does it blend well? Is it a good concealer or are there b...2 Answers
Stephanie V.
This concealer works well under my eyes but it oxidizes so bad. 10 minute after I use it I always feel like I have orange spots everywhere I put it. I can help to cancel out the darkness under my eyes but some time it's to orange.
Tabbie B.
Review for: 04 Butter Cream - light with neutral undertone more...
I don't use a lot of this product, I just use three little dots for my under eye darkness I always struggled with. I'm not tired but it has good coverage for what I need it with. I know this will last me a long time I know I'll buy this again for sure. ♡
Helena R.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: 11 Tatin - tan with yellow undertone more...
This concealer is just okay. It gets the job done but it is pretty thin. Also it makes me feel a lot oilier by the end of the day. And using this with setting spray is not a good combo. But I like using it to carve out my brows.
kristin d.
Review for: 08 Palmier - medium with yellow undertone more...
This stuff is gold. I kid you not. I have tried a lot of concealers recently and I felt that they were not giving me good coverage and the application always left my skin feeling and looking kind of cracked idk finally went into Sephora and the lady recommended this plus the sephora version of beauty blender... I will never turn back now I'm obsessed.
Dilven S.
Chelsea, MA
A lot of people rave about this -- specifically YouTube makeup gurus. I think this a great product but the coverage isn't as nice as other brands (KVD, TooFaced, MUFE, Tarte & etc). I would use this to contour on top of already concealed skin.
Emily A.
Review for: 10 Eclair - medium neutral with yellow undertone more...
People continually sleep on Sephora Collection but this is my absolute favorite concealer! It is super pigmented but super lightweight at the same time. This concealer gives me amazing coverage while feeling like I'm wearing nothing. It has never creased on me, whether I set it or not.

I will definitely continue to repurchase this!
Jennifer M.
Aurora
Gel concealer.. anti-creasing.. it was everything I thought i wanted in a concealer, except it doesn't cover my dark circles. This is a light coverage concealer. I bought this after reading reviews that it replaced people's NARS creamy concealer and I was sold! My makeup routine usually consists of putting on concealer under my eyes and around my nose and mouth, and set it with powder, contour, blush, eyebrows, and eyemakeup. However, I was greatly disappointed with this concealer when I used it that way because it didn't cover up blemishes, dark circles or freckles! it basically did nothing for me except make my dark circles look slightly less noticeable (at least it didn't enhance them like some concealers!)

When I use this concealer in conjunction with foundation-- I actually love it more than I did. It looks flawless under foundation and because it doesn't crease, I don't have to set my foundation. On days that I am well rested and my dark circles are not as bad, I give this concealer 5 stars. The problem is, on every other day when I do have dark circles to conceal, this concealer was not enough. I wish they made this with more coverage! But for now, I don't love it and don't hate it.
Daria G.
Rockland, MA
This is a great alternative to high end concealers -- This has a high end formula with out the price tag. It's a thin consistency which I like so it doesn't look cakey!! I don't love the felt applicator, if it had the usual doe-foot applicator it would glide a lot easier. I am also very fair, and the lightest shade in this collection is actually able to do some high-lighting! Overall great concealer if you're looking for a natural finish!
Olivia V.
Chula Vista, CA
This product was awful. Once applied I immediately knew it was not going to work for me and my skin. The texture was sticky and dried really fast. When I went in to blend it all out , the product was basically sticking to my skin . After wearing it for a few hours I decided to take it off . It left my under eyes with a red tint and a little irritated. Never using again
Teresa T.
Greystone Park, NJ
This concealer is my all time favorite concealer. I has a medium coverage but I'd buildable, an do it is light on the skin. Also they put a new applicator on the wand which makes it a hundred time easier to apply. They are only 14 dollars which is a good price, and they have many different shades and undertones.
Lauren F.
Kassandra B.
Santa Rosa, TX
Does it come on different shades?
Lauren F.
I tried a sponge to blend and it still looks cakey :( what do y'all recommend
Brittany L.