BY SEPHORA

What it is:

What it does:

Bonus:

What else you need to know:
This product is not tested on animals.

How to Use

Suggested Usage:
-For best results, apply product to moisturized skin and/or under-eye area.

Precautions:
-Apply to moisturized skin and under-eye area.
-Allow to dry before applying concealer.

Ingredients

About the Brand

SEPHORA COLLECTION

• do you prefer SEPHORA COLLECTION Bright Future Gel Serum...1 Answers
  • How do you think the product itself?1 Answers
  • Does it blend well? Is it a good concealer or are there b...2 Answers
Ariana S.
Thousand Oaks, CA
Review for: 07 Custard - medium with neutral undertone more...
I really loved this concealer. For its price point, it definitely got the job done. It was always super creamy and covered what I needed well. The applicator is a little different, but worked well for me. Since I have folds under my eyes it definitely creases, but that is any concealer for me, and is easily remedied by some powder.
Shanna H.
Malvern, AR
Love this Concealer not cakey or heavy very easy to blend! The color selection is perfect, it gives me the option to highlight and contour with these as well. The price point is also an added bonus! Like many a down fall is not being abole to get the entire product used because of the tube and applicator but other than that love it!
Maddie T.
I enjoyed this concealer; it has a lightweight texture and looks very natural on the skin. It wears well throughout the day, but I wish it were more opaque. I used the lightest shade so that may contribute to the lack of opacity. However, the formula is very comfortable and blendable. Would work great on "no-makeup makeup" days.
Ashley L.
South Park, PA
Review for: 13 Creme Caramel - tan with yellow undertone more...
This is my highlighting shade and I'll admit at first I didn't like it. It felt dry and left streaks when I blended it with a brush. But when I tried it again with a beauty blender it was flawless. I don't know if it's buildable because it covers well with the initial amount I use. But I don't imagine there would be problems if you built it. I'm going to but my skin tone shade definitely.
Tiffany T.
Greensburg, IN
Review for: 01 Bavarian cream - light, neutral with yellow undertone more...
Lightweight for a gel! I didn't think I would like this product but I was pleasantly surprised! The coverage is good and buildable! The only thing you have to be aware of is to not use to much! It becomes a mess fast if you use too much!
Tabbie B.
Review for: 04 Butter Cream - light with neutral undertone more...
I don't use a lot of this product, I just use three little dots for my under eye darkness I always struggled with. I'm not tired but it has good coverage for what I need it with. I know this will last me a long time I know I'll buy this again for sure. ♡
Erica L.
This concealer is pretty much a dupe for the NARS radiant concealers; which I love. It provides great lasting and buildable coverage especially if used as a undereye highlight. I'm very pleased with the new applicator, it has made it a lot easier to apply the product. It's definitely one of Sephora Collection's top products.
Stephanie V.
This concealer works well under my eyes but it oxidizes so bad. 10 minute after I use it I always feel like I have orange spots everywhere I put it. I can help to cancel out the darkness under my eyes but some time it's to orange.
Rachel T.
Columbus , OH
Review for: 07 Custard - medium with neutral undertone more...
I use this as my daily concealer. I actually like this better than shape tape. The only one I might like better is nars, but that's more expensive and for the price/amount you get, I like this better. Especially if I'm baking my undereye on the weekend, the difference is minuscule. The color and coverage is excellent. My goto for sure.
Areli A.
Walnut
It has a very light coverage to it. The wand it self does not pick up much product. It makes my under eyes look more tired and cakey. Maybe Sephora gave me the wrong color match but I feel it gives me a sort of grey undertone. I am a medium tan skin tone with yellow undertone and I use the shade eclair. Isn’t for someone with heavy eye bags and dark circles. Won’t be repurchasing.
Lauren F.
Kassandra B.
Santa Rosa, TX
Does it come on different shades?
Lauren F.
I tried a sponge to blend and it still looks cakey :( what do y'all recommend
Brittany L.