BY SEPHORA

What it is:

What it does:

Bonus:

What else you need to know:
This product is not tested on animals.

How to Use

Suggested Usage:
-For best results, apply product to moisturized skin and/or under-eye area.

Precautions:
-Apply to moisturized skin and under-eye area.
-Allow to dry before applying concealer.

Ingredients

About the Brand

SEPHORA COLLECTION

• do you prefer SEPHORA COLLECTION Bright Future Gel Serum...1 Answers
  • How do you think the product itself?1 Answers
  • Does it blend well? Is it a good concealer or are there b...2 Answers
Jolie C.
Alpharetta, GA
This concealer is AMAZING for covering dark circles. It applies nice and blends out super easily. It's also great for covering blemishes. The only thing I dislike about it is that I'm very tan, so sometimes it's too bright for my skin tone.
Ani K.
I really liked the fact that this formula has coverage but its not oily or heavy on your face. Very lightweight. No creasing. I did not like the applicator on it, it doesn't grab a good amount of product each time. You have to go back a few times to get a nice amount but other than that the coverage, the light formula, and the price is good
Jenna W.
I haven't had much luck with a concealer actually matching my skin tone accurately for a while since the maybelline mineral power concealer was discontinued years ago. After trying a lighter shade in this brand, I decided to go a shade darker and it's a perfect match! I'm glad I don't need to worry about a concealer being too light/pink/yellow/or orange now. Coverage is pretty good. You do have to put more than one layer on darker spots, but that's to be expected.
Alondra V.
Review for: 10 Eclair - medium neutral with yellow undertone more...
What a great concealer. The price is perfectly affordable. I love the way it applies to my skin; it's so lightweight and natural looking. I am beyond happy I discovered it because I think it's one of the best concealers at any Sephora. It blends so easily under my eyes or can be used to spot conceal as well. Such a great buy! I won't ever stop using it.
Amanda G.
Lakewood, CA
15 stars if I could!! LUSTRELUX on Youtube aka Katy got my hooked on this concealer. It is so lightweight and blends like a dream! Feels like nothing on my skin.  Awesome shade range and really full coverage, super pigmented product and packaging is sleek. Looks great on my vanity. I personally love Custard and Fondant shades.
Shanna H.
Malvern, AR
Love this Concealer not cakey or heavy very easy to blend! The color selection is perfect, it gives me the option to highlight and contour with these as well. The price point is also an added bonus! Like many a down fall is not being abole to get the entire product used because of the tube and applicator but other than that love it!
Maggie P.
Review for: 05 Parfait - medium, neutral with pink undertone more...
I LOVE THIS CONCEALER. I never understood what a concealer should be and what it should do because all the ones that I tried sucked. The Sephora brand concealer is amazing! I purchased a slightly lighter color because I personally like to make my under eyes look brighter and its amazing. It blends in so well and does not crease!
Ashley W.
I love this concealer, it's affordable and they have a wide range of tones. It blends pretty well with foundation and give you that needed coverage and brightness. It's half the price of most concealers and does a great job, would totally recommend to any body.
Terry D.
Tallahassee, FL
Review for: 15 Dulce De Leche more...
Sephora's Bright Future Gel Serum Concealer is one of my favorite concealers. As a gel it is light on my face, but pigmented. Shade 15, Dulce De Leche is one shade lighter then my skin tone. So it gives a very natural look when I apply it to my under eye and the middle of my face. I also have it in the shade 14 for when I want a brighter highlight. The fact that it is a serum also appeals to me. At the age of 52, soon to be 53, I'm all about serums and products that address the health of my maturing skin. I have purchased this product three times. When I have a really beautiful foundation, sometimes I don't want to cover it with a thick concealer. And Sephora Bright Future does the job, but with a light and naturalness that I like.
Ariana S.
Thousand Oaks, CA
Review for: 07 Custard - medium with neutral undertone more...
I really loved this concealer. For its price point, it definitely got the job done. It was always super creamy and covered what I needed well. The applicator is a little different, but worked well for me. Since I have folds under my eyes it definitely creases, but that is any concealer for me, and is easily remedied by some powder.
Lauren F.
Kassandra B.
Santa Rosa, TX
Does it come on different shades?
Lauren F.
I tried a sponge to blend and it still looks cakey :( what do y'all recommend
Brittany L.