BY SEPHORA

What it is:

What it does:

Bonus:

What else you need to know:
This product is not tested on animals.

How to Use

Suggested Usage:
-For best results, apply product to moisturized skin and/or under-eye area.

Precautions:
-Apply to moisturized skin and under-eye area.
-Allow to dry before applying concealer.

Ingredients

• Does it blend well? Is it a good concealer or are there b...2 Answers
Sarosha I.
Waterloo, ON
Purchased at: Sephora
Best bang for the buck! I prefer an under eye concealer that won't crease or look cakey and this works like a charm. I've repurchased it for the past few years. Blend it with a wet sponge and say goodbye to those dark circles.
Anne H.
Markham, ON
Review for: 07 Custard - medium with neutral undertone more...
This is one of my favourite concealers. I find that I reach for this over the Tarte Shape Tape just because at the end of the day it looks soooo much better (my days consist of wearing makeup for around 7 hours). Only reason I won't give it 5 stars is cause they discontinued the shade #6, which was my PERFECT shade (for reference I'm NC30). Other than that, I don't find the applicator as a problem, considering the price and the product itself.. Would definitely recommend to all my friends and definitely stocking up
Gabriela P.
Zacatecas
Me encanta este producto de sephora su fórmula simplemente es estupenda, lo amo tengo uno y de verdad que es magnífico!
Meli D.
Gdl
Review for: 13 Creme Caramel - tan with yellow undertone more...
Un corrector accesible que por su fórmula es hidratante y no excesivamente cremoso. Cubre bien las ojeras y marquitas pero no elegí el tono adecuado. Sin duda volveré a comprar para encontrar mi preferido
Sierra K.
Purchased at: Sephora
This concealer is great for a “no make up make up day”. It isn’t super full coverage, however it looks natural. It is hydrating and doesn’t look cakey. It’s also so affordable!
Haley F.
Gander
Purchased at: Sephora
I love the level of coverage. It doesn’t crease too much on me or settle heavily into lines. It is easy to apply and blend out. I would recommend for those in the market for a new concealer. It has a good shade range!
member-ee305
Review for: 01 Bavarian cream - light, neutral with yellow undertone more...
It’s very beautiful product with high coverage and smooth look it cover all black circles very good with natural look
Jenni M.
Utopia , ON
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: 04 Butter Cream - light with neutral undertone, 07 Custard - medium with neutral undertone more...
These concealers for the price are awesome. They aren’t as full coverage as say the born this way or shape tape but they are creamy and lightweight! You can also build them up for extra coverage.
🍋Destine L.
Etobicoke, ON
I find the Sephora Brand gets overshadoweded by the other name brand it carries. Every once in a while I remember it is an in house brand and give it a try. I did not have a good experience with the shade range of their foundations. That is the first thing that impressed me about theie concealer. The shade range made it easy to choose my perfect colour to conceal and brightening under my eyes. The texture is colour and not to thick, which makes it easy to get a lot of product out. The applicater is angled for easy and precise placement. I love it.
Adri P.
glasgow
Review for: 02 Meringue - light with neutral undertone, 03 Fondant - light with neutral undertone, 04 Butter Cream - light with neutral undertone, 06 Madeleine - medium with neutral undertone, 07 Custard - medium with neutral undertone, 14 Toffee - tan with neutral undertone, 07.5 Biscotti - medium with pink undertone, 17 Chocolate souffle - deep with pink undertone, 19 Truffle - deep with neutral undertone, 18 Ganache - deep with neutral undertone, 01 Bavarian cream - light, neutral with yellow undertone, 13.5 Ginger Snap - tan with pink undertone, 05 Parfait - medium, neutral with pink undertone more...
This is good for concealer I really like mixing the colours and like the way it looks on my skin I really think that it’s really nice
Lauren F.
Kassandra B.
Santa Rosa, TX
Does it come on different shades?
Lauren F.
I tried a sponge to blend and it still looks cakey :( what do y'all recommend
Brittany L.