BY SEPHORA

What it is:

What it does:

Bonus:

What else you need to know:
This product is not tested on animals.

How to Use

Suggested Usage:
-For best results, apply product to moisturized skin and/or under-eye area.

Precautions:
-Apply to moisturized skin and under-eye area.
-Allow to dry before applying concealer.

Ingredients

About the Brand

SEPHORA COLLECTION

• do you prefer SEPHORA COLLECTION Bright Future Gel Serum...1 Answers
  • How do you think the product itself?1 Answers
  • Does it blend well? Is it a good concealer or are there b...2 Answers
Samantha W.
central islip, NY
great light weight concealer. it is a comparable dupe to the nars concealers but almost half the price. the consistency is a bit thinner but nothing thats quite noticeable. the coverage is about a medium which is great for using as a highlighter color after you have concealed. to me this isn't a full coverage concealer abut a more natural coverage.
Joselyn L.
I really like this concealer because I mainly use NARS but it's expensive. What I do is use the Sephora version on the daily and save my NARS for special occasions. I find there isn't much difference at all!! This goes on super easy and blends into my skin. If you love Nars concealer but feel it's too expensive, def try Sephoras Bright Future Gel Concealer !!! it's the same just much reasonalby priced !
Amy L.
Hanford, CA
SEPHORA COLLECTION Bright Future Gel Serum Concealer absolutely love this project and feels like you're wearing nothing at all with full coverage. Perfect for highlighting and underneath the eyes. it Blends in perfectly melt into the skin as well awesome product a must have in my makeup bag😍😍
Joan C.
Lebanon, NH
This is a decent concealer, for the price. The coverage is in between light and medium and I did think that it was on the drier side even with my skin type being normal. That being said, the number of shades that are offered is UNBEATABLE! FYI they do use silicone in this concealer which can irritate sensitive skin.
Alaina R.
Chambersburg, PA
Recently purchased this, and it is great! Terrific price, and it is better than any other concealer I've tried. Easy to apply and blend, I just used my fingers. It stays, and once it's dry I put my mineral powder on it. Covers up my under eye circles!
Elizabeth G.
Hermiston, OR
My favorite concealer it's amazing I do go through it pretty quickly though because I use it a lot but it's just it's beautiful especially if I Contor around my eyebrows it is a little expensive it's by $18 at Sephora but it's totally worth it
Ryan B.
Lakewood, CA
Review for: 13 Creme Caramel - tan with yellow undertone, 14 Toffee - tan with neutral undertone, 15 Dulce De Leche, 16 Pot De Creme - deep with neutral undertone more...
I got these when they first came out. I got the colors 13, 14, 15 as well as 16. Are used every single color for a different news. But they are blend of them they have a gray color pay off the undertones are amazing there's really no complaints then I have about this concealer. They have almost completely replace a ton of my other concealers.
Mary P.
I went to sephora one day looking to learn how to do my makeup. Not only did the lady to a phenomenal job, she was a great teacher and quite the comedian. She showed me this product and showed me how to blend with my fingers using the heat to blend it with the foundation. This product works great, provides excellent coverage and is great priced.
Jamie R.
Fayetteville, AR
I used this concealer for a while and liked it. However, it's a pretty light coverage, and as I noticed my undereye getting darker circles, I just couldn't use it anymore.

If you want light coverage and have great skin, this is THE perfect concealer for you. It has a great creamy texture and great pigment. If you want medium to full coverage, this is not the concealer for you - which is why I've given it 3 stars.
Jolie C.
Alpharetta, GA
This concealer is AMAZING for covering dark circles. It applies nice and blends out super easily. It's also great for covering blemishes. The only thing I dislike about it is that I'm very tan, so sometimes it's too bright for my skin tone.
Lauren F.
Kassandra B.
Santa Rosa, TX
Does it come on different shades?
Lauren F.
I tried a sponge to blend and it still looks cakey :( what do y'all recommend
Brittany L.