BY SEPHORA

What it is:

What it does:

Bonus:

What else you need to know:
This product is not tested on animals.

How to Use

Suggested Usage:
-For best results, apply product to moisturized skin and/or under-eye area.

Precautions:
-Apply to moisturized skin and under-eye area.
-Allow to dry before applying concealer.

Ingredients

About the Brand

SEPHORA COLLECTION

• do you prefer SEPHORA COLLECTION Bright Future Gel Serum...1 Answers
  • How do you think the product itself?1 Answers
  • Does it blend well? Is it a good concealer or are there b...2 Answers
Rebecca B.
Moreno Valley, CA
Review for: 07 Custard - medium with neutral undertone more...
This concealer does a really good job at concealing. It’s lightweight and doesn’t feel cakey even when I apply it on top of my foundation. I use this only for my under eyes and it does a GREAT job! The only negative thing I have to say is very little product comes out onto the wand and you have to dip back into the tube so many times to get enough product
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
The Sephora brand is usually always nice quality. I love the Sephora bright future gel concealer for the eye area, bridge of the nose and any place that the sun would normally hit your face. Also, concealer's are used to hide dark areas, skin discoloration or blemishes.
Hannah F.
Cranston
The product did not have a high coverage feeling and caused me to break out. The color was a bit streaky and blended like it was taking makeup off not on. It was not long lasting and the only thing i loved was the packaging. Very nice applicator, hoped for it to be like Maybelline Fit Me® Concealer as others would say but I was disappointed.
Olga H.
Kings Mtn, NC
I got that concealer because I've heard some YouTubers raved about it, and it's pretty affordable, but I didn't liked it personally at all. Applicator probably the most annoying thing of all, it picks up so little product that you spread a little bit and than applicator almost scratching your under eyes. The product itself not horrible but didn't blew me away, just average. Would not buy this again for sure, and I don't know if I continue to use it.
Rebecca H.
Wichita Falls, TX
First of all, I appreciate the shade range of these concealers, I struggle to find for my pale skin. This concealer has a beautiful feel and texture to it. Good pigment. Does tend to crease, but easily solved by setting the under-eye with powder.
Melissa J.
I bought this concealer when I started getting really into makeup, and it was my holy grail. I used it all the time for covering up my dark circles and little blemishes. It brightened under eyes as well, however, it is not very build-able on my skin, so I had to make a little go a long way. It came out kind of patchy in some areas. I haven't bought it again because my collection has grown since then, but I would for the brightness it gave my skin. It made me look more awake and refreshed.
Joselyn L.
I really like this concealer because I mainly use NARS but it's expensive. What I do is use the Sephora version on the daily and save my NARS for special occasions. I find there isn't much difference at all!! This goes on super easy and blends into my skin. If you love Nars concealer but feel it's too expensive, def try Sephoras Bright Future Gel Concealer !!! it's the same just much reasonalby priced !
Jaden F.
Twentynin Plm, CA
This concealer is very creamy and blends out so nice and is true to color, but it creases a little under the eye even after setting it with powder. I use this every now and again if I'm doing a day look. Will probably give it another chance with a different setting powder.
Samantha W.
central islip, NY
great light weight concealer. it is a comparable dupe to the nars concealers but almost half the price. the consistency is a bit thinner but nothing thats quite noticeable. the coverage is about a medium which is great for using as a highlighter color after you have concealed. to me this isn't a full coverage concealer abut a more natural coverage.
RayShawnda M.
Review for: 15 Dulce De Leche more...
Can we say holy grail concealer? I don't even go inside Sephora, I just stop for this concealer, it has nice/ light coverage which is my ultimate goal on quick make up days and is very easy to build on. Application is never a problem and it literally blends right into my skin color during the cooler months. I would buy this baby over and over again.
Lauren F.
Kassandra B.
Santa Rosa, TX
Does it come on different shades?
Lauren F.
I tried a sponge to blend and it still looks cakey :( what do y'all recommend
Brittany L.