BY SEPHORA

What it is:

What it does:

Bonus:

What else you need to know:
This product is not tested on animals.

How to Use

Suggested Usage:
-For best results, apply product to moisturized skin and/or under-eye area.

Precautions:
-Apply to moisturized skin and under-eye area.
-Allow to dry before applying concealer.

Ingredients

About the Brand

SEPHORA COLLECTION

• do you prefer SEPHORA COLLECTION Bright Future Gel Serum...1 Answers
  • How do you think the product itself?1 Answers
  • Does it blend well? Is it a good concealer or are there b...2 Answers
Amanda P.
Total repurchase!! Love the color match. I can wear this with or without foundation and it looks great. Not clumpy or thick. The only thing I don't like is the little stopper inside. It collects too much product sometimes and doesn't leave enough on the wand.
Tricia G.
Brooklyn, NY
LOVE LOVE LOVE this concealer! Sephora collection products are really good and this concealer is one of the best on the market. It is creamy and bendable. I use it to conceal and highlight on my face. For the good quality and great price, I definitely recommend this product.
Laurie L.
A staple in my makeup routine! Super easy to blend, affordable, and medium to full coverage for a concealer. This really covered up my bags in a pinch. My roommate is a lighter complexion than me, so this doubles as a contour for her and a concealer for me!
Francesca L.
I've used the pink color correcting one and it was stunning. Works better with a more full coverage makeup application but on good skin days can make even a light concealer application look gorgeous. The price is unbeatable. The packaging is amazing because the stopper lets you use the perfect amount of product without wasting. Can't wait to buy more colors!
maggie s.
this concealer was a good deal for the price. it doesn't have the best coverage, but i love the tube and wand that i can throw in my purse and have for touch ups through out the day. i am able to just dab it on when i don't feel like doing a full face of make up.
Erica J.
Review for: 07 Custard - medium with neutral undertone more...
This is a great light weight and inexpensive concealer. It's medium coverage and doesn't crease. They just recently changed the wand to a doe foot applicator and I love it even more. I like this concealer on more natural makeup days. I use my tarte shape tape on my full glam days.
Nannapat J.
I recently picked up this concealer at my local Sephora store and let me just say it completely rids of my dark under eye! I'm constantly on the computer because of my job and that comes with constantly feeling (and looking) tired. A few swipes with the angled applicator is all I need to get rid of the appearance of dark baggy eye circles. I haven't used a concealer or color corrector this good since Bobby Brown's.
Cassidy D.
Boston
Review for: 02 Meringue - light with neutral undertone more...
Color doesn’t match me well but I think the product blends well and last a long time. It is easily buildable and applies well along with blending w foundation. I would recommend as a good coverage concealer without paying too much
Jazmin P.
this is a pretty good concealer with a reasonable price.. love the packaging and how easily you could apply it on. it works great on my oily, acne prone and sensitive skin, it wears well for long hours and no creases are shown.. definitely would buy again.
Rebecca B.
Moreno Valley, CA
Review for: 07 Custard - medium with neutral undertone more...
This concealer does a really good job at concealing. It’s lightweight and doesn’t feel cakey even when I apply it on top of my foundation. I use this only for my under eyes and it does a GREAT job! The only negative thing I have to say is very little product comes out onto the wand and you have to dip back into the tube so many times to get enough product
Lauren F.
Kassandra B.
Santa Rosa, TX
Does it come on different shades?
Lauren F.
I tried a sponge to blend and it still looks cakey :( what do y'all recommend
Brittany L.