BY SEPHORA

What it is:

What it does:

Bonus:

What else you need to know:
This product is not tested on animals.

How to Use

Suggested Usage:
-For best results, apply product to moisturized skin and/or under-eye area.

Precautions:
-Apply to moisturized skin and under-eye area.
-Allow to dry before applying concealer.

Ingredients

About the Brand

SEPHORA COLLECTION

Meredith K.
Toronto, ON
I was pleasantly surprised by this concealer. It's not exactly the same as the NARS Radiant creamy concealer but it IS similar. I found it to be easy to apply, and didn't cake or sink into my fine lines. It's a better price point than NARS so if you are thinking about spending extra $, check out Sephora's version first.
Hope S.
Fort McMurray , AB
Doesn't make my undereye crease. It also doesn't make my forehead and nose look cakey or like alligator skin. I have dry skin and this is one of the only concealer that doesn't flake on my nose.
Ismena B.
Burnaby, BC
For the price and efficiency of this product, it's the best out there. So many colors to choose from that everyone can find a shade that works for them. Blendable. Long lasting. Does not need setting. Creaseless
Ava K.
Brisbane
Love this product. It is so nice and covers anything up. It is super light on the face and comes in heaps of different shades. The allocated is quite hard though but that is bearable.
Jeanne Q.
Really love this. I keep buying it.I used it to highlight because it's a bit too thick for my under eyes but It's really amazing. Remind me of the NARS concealer
Vanessa L.
Laval
I love it so much it's my everyday concealer
It's so good best for undereyes
Pros - covers very well
Cons- best use with a beauty blender
Very easy to apply when u have a beauty blender
I recommend 100% to you guys
Jessica S.
central coast
Initially I was very impressed with this concealer but it just kept looking worse throughout the day. I had used it under my eyes and I noticed it creasing and cracking like crazy.
Amanda P.
One of my favourite concealers!!! Its very affordable for what it is. Con: it can sheer out too much if not careful. It's definitely build able, maybe one extra layer. It's perfect for under eyes, especially if you're on the dry side. I would definitely recommend this as an affordable Sephora purchase.
Alyssa N.
Toronto, ON
I think this concealer is really hydrating a bendable. I don't think it was super high pigmentation but i think it's great for covering redness, brightening or highlighting. I would consider repurchasing
sidney w.
I loved this product but sadly the only reason I still don't use it because it ran out of product very quickly but still to be fair I use a lot.
the consistency was perfect for my skin type and it gave a natural finish
I probably will buy this again because it was a great concealer
Lauren F.
Kassandra B.
Santa Rosa, TX
Does it come on different shades?
Lauren F.
I tried a sponge to blend and it still looks cakey :( what do y'all recommend
Karen C.
Do you find these to be full coverage? I always seem to struggle with Concealer as I can never get the right coverage that I'm looking for.
Brittany L.