BY SEPHORA

What it is:

What it does:

Bonus:

What else you need to know:
This product is not tested on animals.

How to Use

Suggested Usage:
-For best results, apply product to moisturized skin and/or under-eye area.

Precautions:
-Apply to moisturized skin and under-eye area.
-Allow to dry before applying concealer.

Ingredients

About the Brand

SEPHORA COLLECTION

• do you prefer SEPHORA COLLECTION Bright Future Gel Serum...1 Answers
  • How do you think the product itself?1 Answers
  • Does it blend well? Is it a good concealer or are there b...2 Answers
Cindy b.
Denpasar
I really loves this one. Is easy to apply and perfect for my skin. When i apply that is going trough my skin and work perfecly.. its also smells good maybe just me can smells it haha.
Kael R.
Saskatoon
i like it!! it feels great on my skin and its oil free which is especially nice. it blends well as well. unfortunately sephora brand is not cruelty free or vegan.
Celeste B.
Ontario, Canada
Review for: 02 Meringue - light with neutral undertone more...
This concealer is a great colour match and does not crease very much at all. It blends well into the skin and does somewhat have that gel serum consistency which does not leave the skin dry. The reason I am deducting a star is because it clings to dry patches and makes dry blemishes much more apparent.
Shahd A.
Review for: 11 Tatin - tan with yellow undertone more...
Very light and wonderful results very moist does not create any lines under the eyes very affordable and very long-lasting I would definitely go back and buy this concealer again it's compares wonderfully to all of that a high-end brands
Yasmim Dias W.
Rio de Janeiro
Esse corretivo cobre bem as imperfeições, é ótimo para quem tem olheiras, o pincel dele é muito preciso de passar, ele é ótimo, super recomendo, comprem pessoal!!
Khadija W.
Toronto, ON
It's a great dupe for the NARS creamy concealer although it does not give the same amount of coverage. Use best for highlighting the face and it's really good price wise. If on a budget would definitely repurchase
Zoi T.
Thessaloniki
I dont like it that much because I have a difficult skin colour and it doesn' fit me.It just can't cover my circles and it really maked them gray when I put it on.
Emma H.
Felt the product didn't last as long as other concealers , I would definitely stick with the urban decay concealer . Didn't cover very well at all, did not last me a full work day
Petra H.
Windsor, ON
Best concealer I have used. They have a wide selection of shades to find the perfect match and the formula blends beautifully into the skin whether I am wearing foundation or not.
saleha k.
I don't like the applicator on the brush. The formula is very nice and applies well, but the applicator is hard and I don't like that you have to dot it on rather than glide.
Lauren F.
Kassandra B.
Santa Rosa, TX
Does it come on different shades?
Lauren F.
I tried a sponge to blend and it still looks cakey :( what do y'all recommend
Brittany L.