BY SEPHORA

What it is:

What it does:

Bonus:

What else you need to know:
This product is not tested on animals.

How to Use

Suggested Usage:
-For best results, apply product to moisturized skin and/or under-eye area.

Precautions:
-Apply to moisturized skin and under-eye area.
-Allow to dry before applying concealer.

Ingredients

About the Brand

SEPHORA COLLECTION

• do you prefer SEPHORA COLLECTION Bright Future Gel Serum...1 Answers
  • How do you think the product itself?1 Answers
  • Does it blend well? Is it a good concealer or are there b...2 Answers
Hope S.
I love using this concealer on days when I don't want a lot of coverage. Works great under the eyes and on the face on blemishes. Never looks heavy or cakey, works great for all skin types and I love how big the shade range is. Perfect for those "no-makeup makeup" looks.
Grace C.
Seattle , WA
The texture of this concealer is really nice. It's very different than most others but for someone like me it didn't work out as well as I wanted it to. I have really dry undereyes so after putting this on and powder my undereyes looked so dry I didn't like it at all.
Natalie F.
I like the overall feel of this concealer, but my shade is too dark and pink for me. I use it to balance out my NYX concealer, which is too light. It has a buildable coverage, but must be set!!! Otherwise I do find it to be a good concealer for undereyes and would like to get it in the correct shade eventually.
Celeste M.
S San Fran, CA
A great concealer for everyday use for either under eyes or spots on the face. Not heavy, incredibly lightweight thin and I would say perfect for any skin type. Provides a medium coverage. 4 stars because the applicator is a dip and dot application, I feel like you have to work harder to get more product out.
Hannah H.
Buckeye, AZ
Not bad for the price. I paid $14 for it and they have a huge shade range. It has decent coverage but not as full coverage as my naked skin concealer by urban decay. If you're looking for something nicer than drugstore but not crazy priced I'd definitely recommend it.
Brittany B.
Georgetown, IN
These concealers are very hydrating very brightening under that I I never really use them on my chin cupids bow knows her for head but anytime I want a little extra brightening and hydration under my eyes this is the concealer that I go to all of the formula the consistency
Janay H.
Bridgeport, CT
Medium to full coverage, decently priced and would buy again. Convenient tube packaging but not fond of the wand applicator. Medium coverage but buildable. Easy to apply and best blended with a beauty blender. Would buy again considering i don't have many marks/blemishes and dark circles to cover. Would recommend for beginners in makeup that want a light weight concealer.
Bridget C.
Warner Robins, GA
This concealer comes in a nice packaging and is very affordable. However I have had a hard time finding a good shade. They are either too light or have too much of a pinkish undertone. what I buy it again, yes I would if I could find a good shade. It is very hydrating underneath the eyes and covers well.
Izzy H.
Draper, UT
I was not a big fan of this concealer. At the beginning of the day, when i first applied it, it looked pretty and was easy to apply. Then towards the end of the day my under-eyes were very creased. It also didn't have a full coverage look, more of maybe a medium coverage. Since all skins react to products differently, you should try this to see if it works better!
Dakota S.
Cincinnati , OH
Great concealer for under eyes. It lightens and brightens the eyes for a quick pick me up, awake look. Very helpful for someone like me who doesn't get very much sleep at night. I would definitely recommend, one of the cheaper items you can purchase at sephora!
Lauren F.
Kassandra B.
Santa Rosa, TX
Does it come on different shades?
Lauren F.
I tried a sponge to blend and it still looks cakey :( what do y'all recommend
Brittany L.