BY SEPHORA

What it is:

What it does:

Bonus:

What else you need to know:
This product is not tested on animals.

How to Use

Suggested Usage:
-For best results, apply product to moisturized skin and/or under-eye area.

Precautions:
-Apply to moisturized skin and under-eye area.
-Allow to dry before applying concealer.

Ingredients

About the Brand

SEPHORA COLLECTION

• do you prefer SEPHORA COLLECTION Bright Future Gel Serum...1 Answers
  • How do you think the product itself?1 Answers
  • Does it blend well? Is it a good concealer or are there b...2 Answers
Ashley S.
I purchased this product for highlighting. It works perfectly for that. Blends nicely. It isn't the best formulation for covering blemishes. However I find it a really close dupe to Nars Radiant Creamy concealer if you're on a budget (which is just phenomenal - out of this world perfect)
Dana A.
Calgary, AB
Review for: 01 Bavarian cream - light, neutral with yellow undertone more...
I LOVE this concealer!! It's so brightening, yet it hides all my dark circles. It's so easy to blend out and it works with any foundation I have or alone. It makes me look awake and refreshed no matter what. I repurchase this all the time and will continue to do so!
F B.
Not too bad but not the greatest either. Hardy any comes out of the brush when you open it I keep having to dip over and over just for one use. The formula is pretty light and it is gel like but it's more of a highlight shade than a real concealer for me.
montse s.
reynosa
this product are so freaking fantastic! It's so easy to get it and lasts all night <3 !! It is one of my favorites because the product feels creamy. I finished the second, without doubt I go for the third
Melisa G.
Edmonton, AB
Review for: 07 Custard - medium with neutral undertone more...
Good concealer for an everyday simple look. I use this concealer to brighten up my under eyes. It is fair to medium coverage. I like that it is very hydrating and light on the skin. It doesn't dry out my under eyes.
Sarah C.
Review for: 04 Butter Cream - light with neutral undertone more...
My favourite concealer at the moment. Blends so well and is so lightweight however gives lovely full coverage. Doesn't sink into lines or go cakey. Lovely choice of colours. Would highly recommend and will repurchase.
Chanel D.
Fort Erie, ON
I am absolutely obsessed with this concealer! So much cheaper than the other brands at Sephora and works just as good, if not better. I use it for under eye and to highlight my tzone. I will definitely be buying again.
Kelsey F.
Grande prairie , AB
I have this in the green colour correcting and I think it does a decent job, it's not extremely camouflaging but it's easy to work with and does help take the redness out of my acne scars. For the price it's worth it if you don't have a ton of redness.
Fal L.
I use it every time I do my makeup (5x a week) and it's perfect for my skin as well as I am a beginner and the applicator is easy to use. I have oily skin and it rarely ever creases unless I did something wrong.
Alex M.
Oshawa, ON
Review for: 04 Butter Cream - light with neutral undertone more...
Creamy but easy to blend. I don't usually depend on concealer, but this product does a great cover with spot treating one-off blemishes or dark circles. I always pair with a BB cream. Not to mention it has a super price tag compared to other brands!
Lauren F.
Kassandra B.
Santa Rosa, TX
Does it come on different shades?
Lauren F.
I tried a sponge to blend and it still looks cakey :( what do y'all recommend
Brittany L.