BY SEPHORA

What it is:

What it does:

Bonus:

What else you need to know:
This product is not tested on animals.

How to Use

Suggested Usage:
-For best results, apply product to moisturized skin and/or under-eye area.

Precautions:
-Apply to moisturized skin and under-eye area.
-Allow to dry before applying concealer.

Ingredients

About the Brand

SEPHORA COLLECTION

• do you prefer SEPHORA COLLECTION Bright Future Gel Serum...1 Answers
  • How do you think the product itself?1 Answers
  • Does it blend well? Is it a good concealer or are there b...2 Answers
Ashley S.
It didn't last very long but it gave ok coverage. It wasn't very buildable and didn't come out very thick. It was pretty easy to apply and blend. It was ok for both under eye and blemishes. I would probably not buy again because there ARE better concealers.
Heather P.
Vancouver, Bc
This concealer has tons of coverage and isn't drying. I can conceal my very dark under eyes and it makes me look like I have had a full nights sleep. It lasts all day and doesn't dry. I have repurchased three times.
Rachel C.
Calgary, AB
I'm on my 5th tube of this stuff and don't plan on looking back. I was a big nars creamy concealer girl before randomly discovering This, and it's much better for half the price. It doesn't crease or fade on my under eye and covers up any pimples really well.
Isa M.
Awesome! I've always had dark marks around my eyes and never found a good make up to cover them up. It works really well for sensitive skin like mine and it's long lasting.

Definitely a MUST in your new year make ups
Shayna S.
Koostatak , MB
This is my absolute favourite concealer! I use it all the time! Pros: Long wearing , Doesn't crease, doesn't bring attention to wrinkles. cheaper option.    Cons :runs out quick, orginal applicator was not as good as the new one. defiantly recommend! It is also cheaper than other high end concealer :)
Andrea L.
Zapopan
the sephora brand its like high-end products but priceless! the concealer formula its great its medium to full coverage and all i can say its that stay with me all day, even if i sweat it never leaves or moves around even if i didnt set it with powder
Iara J.
São Paulo
I hava a lot of redness in my face and this concealer helps me alot, it has a really good cover of my face and i have freckles and it took me some time to find one that was as good as this one to cover my face as good as it does it's one of my favorites
Nena F.
This concealer is great for its price range! It is a buildable concealer. The formula works for my skin and does not make me break out. Some cons is that it emphasizes the area of the dark circles but it does cover the coloring. I would buy it again if I wanted to do a no make up make up look.
T. L.
I like my concealer but I should have yet took a shade lighter for my under eyes area. My concealer is almost the same shade as my foundation so I have to make sure to highlight my face so it doesn't look weird u know. I will recommend this product
victoria h.
Hamilton, ON
This is still one of my go to concealers it comes in so many colours and blends so easy! It's amazing! One thing I found is they don't give you very much in the tube and I go through it so fast!!! I would buy again tho because of the price! So cheap!!!!
Lauren F.
Kassandra B.
Santa Rosa, TX
Does it come on different shades?
Lauren F.
I tried a sponge to blend and it still looks cakey :( what do y'all recommend
Brittany L.