BY SEPHORA

What it is:

What it does:

Bonus:

What else you need to know:
This product is not tested on animals.

How to Use

Suggested Usage:
-For best results, apply product to moisturized skin and/or under-eye area.

Precautions:
-Apply to moisturized skin and under-eye area.
-Allow to dry before applying concealer.

Ingredients

About the Brand

SEPHORA COLLECTION

• do you prefer SEPHORA COLLECTION Bright Future Gel Serum...1 Answers
  • How do you think the product itself?1 Answers
  • Does it blend well? Is it a good concealer or are there b...2 Answers
RIMA💎 H.
Beirut
Review for: 04 Butter Cream - light with neutral undertone more...
It's supposed to be full coverage, but it's not!
I hate the texture of it it is not smooth you feel like there are little sands on it or thick thing of powder, the most things I hate on it that the concealer have to cover all the skin but this one will give you light to medium coverage. I give it 2.5 stars
Saima M.
Review for: 11 Tatin - tan with yellow undertone more...
This is hands down the best concealer I have ever tried. This is the only concealer that gives great coverage but doesn't sit in the fine lines. The consistency is thin so it feels very light weight and blends on smoothly yet provides great coverage. I'm happy Sephora has increased the shade range for it. I'll highly recommend it.
Rhiannon M.
Calgary, AB
Review for: 05 Parfait - medium, neutral with pink undertone more...
Bought this on recommendation from Sephora sales rep to remedy dark circles under my eyes - it definitely does that but I've found it doesn't blend very easily and can leave an odd white halo under eyes instead. Definitely need to be careful of shade purchased, if you get the wrong one it's difficult to hide.
Rosa N.
My friend recommended this concealer to me and I can't say I'm disappointed. This is something I wear often. It has great coverage, it doesn't crease, and it's subtle. It also covers under eye bags really well. It makes my skin look flawless. My one issue with it is that it smells a little bit, but it's not too bad. Overall, I love it!
sofia f.
Cubre imperfecciones bien, me encanta para iluminar la cara ojeras,nariz,barbilla y un poco de la frente.
Tiene un olor demasiado sintético,pero esta bien por el precio que tiene. No se si lo volvería a comprar.
Mercede G.
Winnipeg, MB
For someone like me who has very dark circles under her eyes , this product is heaven sent. I absolutely love this product it's so easy to apply with it's wand and a little bit goes a long way with it's amazing coverage. Highly recommend this product to anyone who needs to look more than half alive
Julianne V.
Lloydminster, AB
I love the fact that Sephora is so cost friendly and does just as good of a job concealing the dreaded dark undereye problems that every girl has to deal with. It really does brighten the skin and is very long lasting. My go to is usually Nars concealer, but this concealer is definitely the runner up!
Amanda L.
Light weight concealer that can be worn sheer or medium to full coverage. As a gel serum it is hydrating but will definitely need to be set with a powder on all skin types. Amazing shade selection selection and price point; definitely recommend for concesler newbies or anyone on a budget!
Reem A.
Burnaby, BC
Oh man! This stuff is just amazing and believe me, it wont cake or crease around your eyes or anywhere else that you use.it has such a light texture yet delivers amazing results.This stuff is my holy grail like no kidding.☺️
Angela W.
Tried it in store. I really wish I could actually buy it but it went on smoothly. due to the lighting, I could not see it the color totally matched but I seemed so cute and nice.... I really brighten up my under eyes and wasn't to oily since I have combination skin but on the oily side!
Lauren F.
Kassandra B.
Santa Rosa, TX
Does it come on different shades?
Lauren F.
I tried a sponge to blend and it still looks cakey :( what do y'all recommend
Brittany L.