BY SEPHORA

What it is:

What it does:

Bonus:

What else you need to know:
This product is not tested on animals.

How to Use

Suggested Usage:
-For best results, apply product to moisturized skin and/or under-eye area.

Precautions:
-Apply to moisturized skin and under-eye area.
-Allow to dry before applying concealer.

Ingredients

About the Brand

SEPHORA COLLECTION

• do you prefer SEPHORA COLLECTION Bright Future Gel Serum...1 Answers
  • How do you think the product itself?1 Answers
  • Does it blend well? Is it a good concealer or are there b...2 Answers
Jillian G.
Brantford, OH
Review for: 03 Fondant - light with neutral undertone more...
Amazing coverage!!!!!!!!! I bought some of this to cover up dark circles under my eyes, and it has honestly worked like nothing I've ever used before. It not only covers the darkness flawlessly, it brightens up the whole area. I can't believe how cheap it is too. It really works better than some concealers that are twice the price.
Sabrina B.
Review for: 01 Bavarian cream - light, neutral with yellow undertone more...
Wasn't crazy about this, the color selection is good as well as the consistency but the wand only deposits product on the tip making it very inconvenient to use, would not repurchase, for the price there is better
Seeya N.
Algeria Mostaganem
Review for: 04 Butter Cream - light with neutral undertone more...
This is a really great product by Sephora! Usually the Sephora brand is very hit or miss. I purchased mine in meringue because it's got a pink undertone so it counters blueness under my eyes nicely. On lighter makeup days I wear this on its own to conceal and highlight. When I'm doing a fuller face I will start by color correcting with this, specifically in the inner hollows of the eyes and then concealing with another more neutral concealer. This stuff is nice and liquidy-I prefer that to thick concealers. I'm not crazy about the non-conventional round applicator because you have to dot it onto your face, but it's grown on me! I think it's kind of a fun change from normal doe foot applicators.
jenan a.
bahrain
This is the best concealer i have ever used. I tried many many concealers but sephora concealer was the only full coverage one. It feels like foundation but the texture is way lighter like you dont feel anything sitting in your face but only you have a full coverage concealer. I really recommend this product u wont regret it.
Narimene C.
Review for: 02 Meringue - light with neutral undertone more...
I've really enjoy using this concealer. I do wish the applicator was a little larger but I do enjoy the control you have with how much product comes out initially. It's very easy to blend and really lightens up the under eye area. I will buy this product whenever I run out of the current one I am using!
Amanda S.
Ottawa
Review for: 05 Parfait - medium, neutral with pink undertone more...
This is an excellent higher end concealer. The packaging is really well made with an applicator that is easy to use and grabs a good amount of product. The lasting power of this concealer is up to 6 hours if it is set with a powder.
Lauren B.
Peterborough , ON
I really enjoyed this product! I purchased it in the colour of my skin and not a shade lighter like I should have. However it worked perfect for hiding blemishes just not much of a brighter when I used foundation! I'm definitely purchasing it again.
Lara A.
Dubai, Dubai
Not something im in love with , its ok ,, I like it enought .. i prefer using it as a highlighter only as it doesnt cover up my undereye enough as I need , found it to crease horribly when tried to build it up for more coverage . and no matter how much i set it , it will crease throughout the day.
Aalia R.
OMG, this is such a good concelear.
its smooth, and does a good job concealing, blemishes, and the oh so irritating under eye darkness. its pretty smooth, I have dry skin, and did not create any patchy or cakey effect.
RIMA💎 H.
Beirut
Review for: 04 Butter Cream - light with neutral undertone more...
It's supposed to be full coverage, but it's not!
I hate the texture of it it is not smooth you feel like there are little sands on it or thick thing of powder, the most things I hate on it that the concealer have to cover all the skin but this one will give you light to medium coverage. I give it 2.5 stars
Lauren F.
Kassandra B.
Santa Rosa, TX
Does it come on different shades?
Lauren F.
I tried a sponge to blend and it still looks cakey :( what do y'all recommend
Brittany L.