BY SEPHORA

What it is:

What it does:

Bonus:

What else you need to know:
This product is not tested on animals.

How to Use

Suggested Usage:
-For best results, apply product to moisturized skin and/or under-eye area.

Precautions:
-Apply to moisturized skin and under-eye area.
-Allow to dry before applying concealer.

Ingredients

About the Brand

SEPHORA COLLECTION

• do you prefer SEPHORA COLLECTION Bright Future Gel Serum...1 Answers
  • How do you think the product itself?1 Answers
  • Does it blend well? Is it a good concealer or are there b...2 Answers
Thea M.
Surrey , BC
I fell in love with this product and I would suggest it to all my makeup loving friends because I honestly think everyone should have this in their makeup bag! 😍 I plan on stocking up on this product right away 💗
Krista P.
Kitchener, ON
I didn't find this concealer worked very well for me. I think I did get a shade too dark for what i needed, however, aside from that I found that it didn't cover creases or pores very well and wasn't very build able. I don't think I would buy this product again, I'll continue searching for the perfect concealer.
Brittany S.
Summerside, PE
So far I love this concealer. This is the first time I've used a concealer that wasn't from the drugstore, so I might be biased.

I haven't had any problems with it creasing or oxidizing.

I got it in the shade Bavarian Cream and it's the perfect match for me! I'm very happy with this purchase and can see myself buying it again!
Ravina S.
One the good products carried by Sephora brand. Cheap alternative for Nars creamy radiant concealer. But in my opinion Nars concealer works better than this. But this concealer is still a good concelear to work with and to hide the dark spots under your eyes. It works fine for me and blends very easily.
Kayla S.
Brampton, ON
My number 1 favorite concealer is the Sephora one. I love this stuff I have bought this 3 times and I have also bought back up for when it runs out. For me to have bought a product 3 times means I really love it because usually when I finish a product I buy something new as I love to try new products.
Dina A.
Studying makes a person tired and that shows off, specially under your eyes. This product is then a very helpfull and handy toll that is so easy to use as well as it covers up your problem areas but still gives you that (no makeup- makeup look).
Cecillia C.
St John's NL
Review for: 11 Tatin - tan with yellow undertone more...
Love this concealer. I personally use it as an under eye concealer. It feels light weight and gives an added light to my under eyes. I don't have very dark circles so I find this works perfect for me but for someone with extremely dark under eye circles or bags it would be a bit sheer in my mind.
Maricon A.
Dubai, Dubai
Review for: 04 Butter Cream - light with neutral undertone more...
This is one of those i wanna ask WHYYY doesn't this product have better ratings!?! Haha-honestly though iv used Tartes infamous Shape Tape and yes it is awesome HOWEVER after buying this gel serum,i cannot help but rave ab how much i love it..so little goes a long way,it literally brightens under the eyes pulling off a highlight effect and is totally buildable for those that say it's not enough coverage,yes it is...you may have to apply another layer depending on what your trying to achieve,but it certainly can be full coverage! I love that i can use the tinest bit and it just spreads so perfect..awesome for dewy/lumi girl especially,but can be used on ANY skin types...very pleased with my purchase and although i can't say its better than Shape Tape,i CAN say it's just as good 😉
Robin W.
I really enjoy this product I actually bought a shade lighter then me and use it as a highlighter. I find this product is very versatile. I use it over my yellow under eye concealer and to highlight other aspects of my face. The price was amazing at Sephora and I definitely recommend that others try this product.
Rosalind B.
Review for: 04 Butter Cream - light with neutral undertone more...
I've got to admit that I am extremely extremely pale! Sephora is one of the only brands that I have found who do shades light enough for me to use under my eyes or for creating light areas on my face. As for blemishes I don't think that it's the best concealor. It doesn't seem high enough coverage for my liking. But just because of how rare it is for me to find pale shades I have to rate it highly!
Lauren F.
Kassandra B.
Santa Rosa, TX
Does it come on different shades?
Lauren F.
I tried a sponge to blend and it still looks cakey :( what do y'all recommend
Brittany L.