BY SEPHORA

What it is:

What it does:

Bonus:

What else you need to know:
This product is not tested on animals.

How to Use

Suggested Usage:
-For best results, apply product to moisturized skin and/or under-eye area.

Precautions:
-Apply to moisturized skin and under-eye area.
-Allow to dry before applying concealer.

Ingredients

About the Brand

SEPHORA COLLECTION

• do you prefer SEPHORA COLLECTION Bright Future Gel Serum...1 Answers
  • How do you think the product itself?1 Answers
  • Does it blend well? Is it a good concealer or are there b...2 Answers
Emily W.
Pittsburgh, PA
Review for: 07 Custard - medium with neutral undertone more...
I bought this product because I was looking for a spot concealer and was nervous to get something too expensive that I wouldn't like. My favorite thing about this concealer is that it's very blendable and doesn't crease. I put it right on top of my foundation in problem areas and it does the trick! Lasts throughout the workday, so no need to reapply unless I'm planning to go out at night.
Jessy H.
Boone, CO
I have this in the green shade and it is amazing for redness/acne spots. A little goes a long way in covering problem areas. The price is nice as well because the formula is great, but you don't have to break the bank to purchase it. Overall, a great buy in the sephora brand
Maya C.
Oakland, CA
This concealer is great at covering up acne but don't use it under your eyes! It cakes up and creates very noticeable, unflattering creases. I've found the best way to use it is after a primer, before your foundation, to cover acne. When it isn't in a crease, it dries nicely and is overall an okay concealer for the price.
Maria N.
Copiague, NY
Review for: 10 Eclair - medium neutral with yellow undertone more...
I really do like this concealer. It layers spectacularly while having great coverage. The formula is a bit thin but you actually do not need that much product as one would think. The price point is also great I'm pretty sure it's about 13$ which is pretty reasonable. The finish tends to be satinish.
Azure B.
Austin, TX
I really wanted the NARS concealer but am so glad I found this one instead. It is very pigmented and the color match is spot on. Note: I got the color Truffle and my objective was to find a color that matched my skin but also slightly brightened the area.

Sephora bright future concealer is amazing!
Joy S.
Lawrence, KS
Purchased Dulce De Leche concealer. I'm enjoying it so far as I was looking for a skin tone concealer. The applicator is nice, however not much product came out on the brush. I had to go in a couple times to get the product out. A bit annoying. I'm wondering if this is because its brand new. All in all, not to cakey but not too thin. Possibly similar to MAC Select Moisturecover, but not as thin.
Amanda T.
Arlington, VA
I love how blendable this concealer is. It's light enough that it doesn't cause bumps under the eye but still buildable. The packaging is nice and the applicator is good. The last time I purchased, nothing was coming out, I don't know if this has to do with the new packaging. I would recommend to those on a budget.
Benita P.
Montgomery, AL
This concealer works good for me as a highlighter under my eyes, on my nose, chin and forehead. It's easy to apply and blend with a brush or beauty blender and lasts all day. It works just as well as some of the higher end concealers and I will be purchasing this product again.
Hope S.
I love using this concealer on days when I don't want a lot of coverage. Works great under the eyes and on the face on blemishes. Never looks heavy or cakey, works great for all skin types and I love how big the shade range is. Perfect for those "no-makeup makeup" looks.
Emma S.
Mountain View, CA
Great color match for me, pretty much exactly my tone. Well priced, easy to use and goes well under my liquid and powder foundations. I use this on pimples (dab it on my finger first) and it doesn't irritate them further like some products can.
One con would be its a little drying when I use it under my eyes, tends to show wrinkles which are normally not visible without.
Lauren F.
Kassandra B.
Santa Rosa, TX
Does it come on different shades?
Lauren F.
I tried a sponge to blend and it still looks cakey :( what do y'all recommend
Brittany L.