BY SEPHORA

What it is:

What it does:

Bonus:

What else you need to know:
This product is not tested on animals.

How to Use

Suggested Usage:
-For best results, apply product to moisturized skin and/or under-eye area.

Precautions:
-Apply to moisturized skin and under-eye area.
-Allow to dry before applying concealer.

Ingredients

About the Brand

SEPHORA COLLECTION

• do you prefer SEPHORA COLLECTION Bright Future Gel Serum...1 Answers
  • How do you think the product itself?1 Answers
  • Does it blend well? Is it a good concealer or are there b...2 Answers
Jacklyn D.
Hydrating concealer it has not bad coverage and it pairs well with any powdered foundation and it doesn't look heavy and not cakey at all! Also good for dark circles!
Nikki W.
This concealer has incredible coverage! It has a very creamy and hydrating formula as well, with a dewy looking finish. I normally find it difficult to find concealers that are light enough to match my fair skin, but this one is the perfect match!
Cara H.
St, NL
love this concealer! has nice coverage, but it is buildable. easy to blend out, and doesnt look cakey. not overly expensive, and one tube will last you a long time
Helena R.
Not my favorite concealer. It is not bad but I've definitely tried better at cheaper prices. I just don't think the coverage is high enough for my taste and its texture is not my favorite. Anyways, it blends easily and there is a wide range of shades.
Francesca D.
Milan
the first time i tried this concealer i was so satisfied by the result: i put my make up on very early in the morning and it lasted until the night! it's very good
Frederique L.
saint etienne
Review for: 04 Butter Cream - light with neutral undertone more...
Alors je met quatre étoiles car 13€ et le faite qu’il ne dure pas longtemps.. 3mL dedans .. mais sinon très très bon produit ! Une couvrance extrêmement j’adore !
Tamsin B.
Good product for value! Although I wouldn't claim this my holy grail concealer, it works beautifully! It really brightens under my eyes even on mornings where I look like I got no sleep! My only complaint is that it doesn't last a full day.
Victoria S.
Review for: 03 Fondant - light with neutral undertone more...
Not very high coverage concealer, but it was blend-able and didn't oxidise like a lot of concealers I've used. Better for blemishes rather than under the eye. The packaging was very nice and sleek. Would recommend but not for under the eye.
haithem c.
9 rue de la kahinna carthage salambo tunis
Review for: 04 Butter Cream - light with neutral undertone, 17 Chocolate souffle - deep with pink undertone, 19 Truffle - deep with neutral undertone, 10.5 Blondie - medium with yellow undertone, 11.5 Butterscotch - tan with yellow undertone, 21 Haute Cocoa - deep with pink undertone more...
Sephora's Bright Future Gel Serum Concealer is one of my favorite concealers. As a gel it is light on my face, but pigmented. Shade 15, Dulce De Leche is one shade lighter then my skin tone. So it gives a very natural look when I apply it to my under eye and the middle of my face. I also have it in the shade 14 for when I want a brighter highlight. The fact that it is a serum also appeals to me. At the age of 52, soon to be 53, I'm all about serums and products that address the health of my maturing skin. I have purchased this product three times. When I have a really beautiful foundation, sometimes I don't want to cover it with a thick concealer. And Sephora Bright Future does the job, but with a light and naturalness that I like.
ELEANOR C.
Review for: 11.5 Butterscotch - tan with yellow undertone, 12.5 Praline - tan with pink undertone, 13 Creme Caramel - tan with yellow undertone, 14 Toffee - tan with neutral undertone, 13.5 Ginger Snap - tan with pink undertone more...
The formula for the Sephora concealer is incredible, really easy to apply and leaves a beautiful finish. It's also long lasting and blends out really well. The packaging is simple but still nice. However the colour of the concealers are really hard to match, I found that for my darker skin shade the concealer turned out more orange than I would have preferred. I probably would not buy this product again, I would try and find a colour and product more suited to my skin.
Lauren F.
Kassandra B.
Santa Rosa, TX
Does it come on different shades?
Lauren F.
I tried a sponge to blend and it still looks cakey :( what do y'all recommend
Brittany L.