BY SEPHORA

What it is:

What it does:

Bonus:

What else you need to know:
This product is not tested on animals.

How to Use

Suggested Usage:
-For best results, apply product to moisturized skin and/or under-eye area.

Precautions:
-Apply to moisturized skin and under-eye area.
-Allow to dry before applying concealer.

Ingredients

About the Brand

SEPHORA COLLECTION

• do you prefer SEPHORA COLLECTION Bright Future Gel Serum...1 Answers
  • How do you think the product itself?1 Answers
  • How do you like this item? Did it cause any skin irritation?1 Answers
Cassandra P.
seloncourt
J’adore cette anticerne il me fait beaucoup penser à l’anticerne de Urban Decay, SEPHORA COLLECTION Bright Future Gel Serum Concealermais il se termine vite donc rapport qualité prix je ne sais pas mais en tout cas il est super bien et c’est un bon dupe.
Natasha J.
Burnaby, BC
I really like this concealer, it has a nice thin formula with a medium coverage and it's very easy to blend out and light weight. I'm glad Sephora changed the Applicator on this product as now it's a great flat doe foot that dispenses the perfect amount of product
Desteny g.
Provost
This concealer is perfect for my brow bones and under eyes because it covers my bags under my eyes and it helps with my morning routine to help me look well rested in the morning and gives my makeup a finished and bright look. I absolutely love this concealer.
Alex g.
I bought this concealer to help cover my red patches and blemishes. It truely does a good job however it is not a total coverage concealer. I didnt buy a light enough color for undereyes but it covers blemishes nicely. It blends out very nicely with a beauty blender and I would most likely buy it again!
Jacqui S.
Peterborough, NM
Review for: 02 Meringue - light with neutral undertone more...
I am in love with this concealer! You don’t need a lot it’s easy to blend. I just love it compared to any drug store products I’ve bought. It does not have a lot of packaging which is nice too. I am happy to say that I’ve found a staple product for my makeup bag
Jamie M.
Review for: 01 Bavarian cream - light, neutral with yellow undertone more...
I feel like this product does half the work of a drugstore concealer for twice the price. It's extremely watery, and it creases even if you set it. It also doesn't cover much but isn't buildable. It you don't blend it in with a beauty blender it just won't blend.
Puja P.
I like this! It doesn't feel like a gel but it's not as tacky as a concealer! There are so many colour ranges to this! It blends out so well and it doesn't get cakey! It does crease so make sure to set it with a powder
Miriah G.
Windsor, ON
Review for: 01 Bavarian cream - light, neutral with yellow undertone more...
This product worked well at concealing the dark circles under my eyes (which are pretty bad and always make me look super tired). I liked that it had the yellow undertone to further help hide these circles. It blends out really nicely and doesn't feel heavy.
Faye H.
Toronto, ON
I really like this concealer. It's not crazy coverage, but it is buildable. I don't experience any creasing with this concealer, and find it blends in nicely. I think it's a nice affordable dupe for the Naked Skin concealer in my opinion.
Beyoncê E.
Review for: 03 Fondant - light with neutral undertone more...
This Concealer is best for your under eyes n my perspective. I try to use on the dark areas around my mouth and nose and it does not really work. However, it works wonderfully under my eyes and is long last. I would buy again and would recommend this.
Lauren F.
Kassandra B.
Santa Rosa, TX
Does it come on different shades?
Lauren F.
I tried a sponge to blend and it still looks cakey :( what do y'all recommend
Karen C.
Do you find these to be full coverage? I always seem to struggle with Concealer as I can never get the right coverage that I'm looking for.
Brittany L.