BY SEPHORA

What it is:

What it does:

Bonus:

What else you need to know:
This product is not tested on animals.

How to Use

Suggested Usage:
-For best results, apply product to moisturized skin and/or under-eye area.

Precautions:
-Apply to moisturized skin and under-eye area.
-Allow to dry before applying concealer.

Ingredients

About the Brand

SEPHORA COLLECTION

• do you prefer SEPHORA COLLECTION Bright Future Gel Serum...1 Answers
  • How do you think the product itself?1 Answers
  • Does it blend well? Is it a good concealer or are there b...2 Answers
Khristine H.
My all time favorite concealer. The shade Tatin is my perfect match which is usually difficult for me to find. It's so smooth, blends easily, and feels like nothing on the skin. Not to mention it looks like I'm not wearing any makeup. I'm already on my fourth tube after discovering it's more than a year ago
Lauren W.
This concealer is pretty great. I love that it has a wide shade range to suit most skin tones. It has lighter coverage than the Tarte shape tape or Nars radiant creamy, but this helps it to look natural on the skin. I don't love it under my eyes because I have fairly intense dark circles, but it works flawlessly on the face.
Haleigh W.
Yucaipa , CA
Review for: 07 Custard - medium with neutral undertone more...
I really enjoy this concealer! It provides coverage for those who are not wanting to apply too much makeup to their face. If you are looking for a more high coverage concealer this is not the one for you. If you love more of the natural dewy look this is perfect! What I do recommend is swatching the color on your skin before purchasing, the color that was in the tube wasn't the same as when I put it on my face!
Danyelle V.
The best lightweight concealer ever! The tone of the concealer was exactly what i needed! The packing isnt great. Blends so smoothly but i hate the applicator. takes off too much product. if you set it well it will last all day. i've bought more than once and would buy it again!
Aisosa O.
Destrehan, LA
This is a great concealer. I love the texture and even the smell. The colors are great, but I think they could do a bit better with the range of colors. I am really not a fan of the applicator. I feel like it doesn't pick up enough product so I find myself having to dip a lot.
Karishma B.
Norwalk, CT
Love this concealer! I used to use MAC studio finish concealer for years and it started to look too orange on my skin tone so needed a change. This Sephora concealer is amazing, the texture goes on evenly and makes your skin smooth. Coverage is medium/light but enough to cover my imperfections. I think it is way better color-wise than the Nars concealer, and way more reasonably priced too.
Alejandra A.
This concealer is pretty good, I paid $14 and the lady from sephora recommended this product. I have tarte, urban decay, bare minerals, and it cosmetics concealer and they all look the same to me so the sephora concealer could deff. be compare to concealers from the brand above.
Danielle D.
Kng Of Prussa, PA
Review for: 02 Meringue - light with neutral undertone, 03 Fondant - light with neutral undertone, 04 Butter Cream - light with neutral undertone, 06 Madeleine - medium with neutral undertone, 07 Custard - medium with neutral undertone, 08 Palmier - medium with yellow undertone, 09 Sable - medium with neutral undertone, 10 Eclair - medium neutral with yellow undertone, 11 Tatin - tan with yellow undertone, 12 Pecan Pie - tan with yellow undertone, 13 Creme Caramel - tan with yellow undertone, 14 Toffee - tan with neutral undertone, 15 Dulce De Leche, 16 Pot De Creme - deep with neutral undertone, 17 Chocolate souffle - deep with pink undertone, 19 Truffle - deep with neutral undertone, 20 Devil's Food - deep, neutral with pink undertone, 18 Ganache - deep with neutral undertone, 01 Bavarian cream - light, neutral with yellow undertone, 05 Parfait - medium, neutral with pink undertone, 07.5 Biscotti - medium with pink undertone, 10.5 Blondie - medium with yellow undertone, 11.5 Butterscotch - tan with yellow undertone, 12.5 Praline - tan with pink undertone, 21 Haute Cocoa - deep with pink undertone, 13.5 Ginger Snap - tan with pink undertone more...
I feel like Sephora is definitely an underrated brand. This concealer works very well and has great coverage to it, it just needs to be built up slightly more than high end concealers. Also the shade range makes it wearable for a wide variety of skin tones which I appreciate
Emily W.
Pittsburgh, PA
Review for: 07 Custard - medium with neutral undertone more...
I bought this product because I was looking for a spot concealer and was nervous to get something too expensive that I wouldn't like. My favorite thing about this concealer is that it's very blendable and doesn't crease. I put it right on top of my foundation in problem areas and it does the trick! Lasts throughout the workday, so no need to reapply unless I'm planning to go out at night.
Maria N.
Copiague, NY
Review for: 10 Eclair - medium neutral with yellow undertone more...
I really do like this concealer. It layers spectacularly while having great coverage. The formula is a bit thin but you actually do not need that much product as one would think. The price point is also great I'm pretty sure it's about 13$ which is pretty reasonable. The finish tends to be satinish.
Lauren F.
Kassandra B.
Santa Rosa, TX
Does it come on different shades?
Lauren F.
I tried a sponge to blend and it still looks cakey :( what do y'all recommend
Brittany L.