BY SEPHORA

What it is:

What it does:

Bonus:

What else you need to know:
This product is not tested on animals.

How to Use

Suggested Usage:
-For best results, apply product to moisturized skin and/or under-eye area.

Precautions:
-Apply to moisturized skin and under-eye area.
-Allow to dry before applying concealer.

Ingredients

About the Brand

SEPHORA COLLECTION

• do you prefer SEPHORA COLLECTION Bright Future Gel Serum...1 Answers
  • How do you think the product itself?1 Answers
  • Does it blend well? Is it a good concealer or are there b...2 Answers
Ann G.
If your skin is kinda normal or greasy and you need iluminate and cover your eye bags, I highly recomend this product. You have different tonalities, so you can look for a concelear that matches your skin or you can look for another one to bright the darkness of your eye bags.

#contest
Samantha W.
Really great foundation.  I initially tried the product in order to highlight my brows and then also decided to use it on the rest of my face.  Having a darker skin tone I was surprised that the concealer was able to match my skin tone and provide great coverage at a reasonable price.  Would definitively recommend as a cheap and cheerful brand.
Soha E.
Mississauga, ON
This concealer is pretty good, but I have seen better concealers out there. The concealer itself is good, but I believe to get its full effect you should purchase a proper concealer brush with it. It wasn't awful though, and it's something I use everyday, but not something I would use for a night out and something I need to last long.
Karen C.
looked like a pretty promising concealer but it's not as good as the Tarte shape take concealer. it gets the job done but it creases and flakes under my eyes even if i set it with powder. i recommend you spending a little more money to buy a better brand like tarte or nars concealer because this isn't as good quality as i thought it would be
Jennifer B.
I'm absolutely in love with this product! I was able to find a colour that matches my skin perfectly, it hides my blemishes and is great for days when you don't want to wear make up, just enough to correct things (under the eye, hide redness around nose and cover blemishes). It blends really well, definitely will be buying again!
Cailey A.
Kitchener, ON
Review for: 04 Butter Cream - light with neutral undertone more...
Honestly I was a little let down with this concealer. It works okay but there's a lot of other concealers like maybelline fit me for example, that work better at a cheaper price. It's not as full coverage as I was expecting and more runny than I'd like. I still use it but not my first choice
Madison K.
Edmonton, AB
Super high coverage and comfortable on the skin. Layers really well over foundation. The pigment is great and they have an amazing range of shades. I have worn it a few times and it's lasted all day. Creases a bit but is easy to set with translucent powder. Great for the price point.
Cassa L.
Mississauga , ON
For sure a full coverage concealer, not as blendable as its counterparts - Tarte, Nars and Kat Von D however, it is affordable, and that can be a huge impact on purchase. I would for sure recommend it for anyone starting up their kit and getting used to basic makeup application.
Stephanie C.
Toronto, ON
I am currently using this under eye brightening concealer, and so far so good! I am using the peach shade as a colour corrector before putting my concealer on top. The consistency is good and it has decent coverage. However it does not cover completely and a little more coverage would be nice, but then it might be too thick and cakey.
Jacinda P.
This product is definitely a good product, BUT ive used better. Tartes shape tape concealer performs much better. This product is best for redness, but did not conceal my undereyes as much as i would have liked. I would go for another concealer, but its not a terrible buy.
Lauren F.
Kassandra B.
Santa Rosa, TX
Does it come on different shades?
Lauren F.
I tried a sponge to blend and it still looks cakey :( what do y'all recommend
Brittany L.