BY SEPHORA

What it is:

What it does:

Bonus:

What else you need to know:
This product is not tested on animals.

How to Use

Suggested Usage:
-For best results, apply product to moisturized skin and/or under-eye area.

Precautions:
-Apply to moisturized skin and under-eye area.
-Allow to dry before applying concealer.

Ingredients

About the Brand

SEPHORA COLLECTION

• do you prefer SEPHORA COLLECTION Bright Future Gel Serum...1 Answers
  • How do you think the product itself?1 Answers
  • Does it blend well? Is it a good concealer or are there b...2 Answers
Firdous M.
Review for: 03 Fondant - light with neutral undertone more...
SEPHORA COLLECTION Bright Future Gel Serum Concealer Is best for under eye ... it takes small consistency and blends very well.. good for my dark circles.. package is also good and blending brush to.. just dip dot and blend 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻 Best concealer ... it’s best .. 👏🏻 SEPHORA COLLECTION Bright Future Gel Serum Concealer
Lauren S.
Toronto, ON
This is my favourite concealer! I bought this a few months ago because the colour matched me perfectly and it's a great price compared to most high end brands! The applicator is your typical doe foot applicator and it blends really nicely. I tend to have dry skin but the gel serum really helps moisturize underneath the product.
Chloe W.
Great concealer! Found it very easy to find a suitable shade. Affordable and looks very nice on. Good coverage but not full. Works well under eye. Packaging is fine however my lid snapped somehow:( would recommend to others, it is a lovely concealer!
Blythe H.
Review for: 04 Butter Cream - light with neutral undertone more...
This concealer actually has one of the best range of shades of any concealer on the market.  I know it's a "gel" concealer, but I don't find that in the consistency.  It is light and blendable and has absolutely excellent coverage.  As long as I set it, it really stays put all day too.  I hold this in the same regard as my Tarte Shape Tape.  I love it for covering blemishes and under they eyes.
Sara V.
Renteria
This was a recomendation from a friend and it works much better than what I expect. Liquid products are not really my first option but this last season I have been loving them. The sephora concealer is great for an every day look. I don't set it if I am only going to be wearing it for a couple of hours and it stays great.
Pavee S.
Maple, ON
Full coverage in my opinion but sometimes it could seem a bit more liquidy for my taste. However, the pigment does brighten up my face more and this is the current concealer I’m using right now. Would highly recommend, this is on the cheaper side at Sephora compared to the other brands so definitely recommend to beginners.
Enya M.
Montreal
Review for: 10 Eclair - medium neutral with yellow undertone more...
Pretty good for a teen, medium to light coverage, the packaging is nice, I there are no cons to this concealer but if you are looking for a high coverage this is not the concealer for you.
Alexandra J.
Canada
This is one of the best concealers i have ever used!! its hydrates my under eyes as well as covers my dark circles! I get really bad dark circles during the winter time especially and this concealer covers them completely!
Johanna K.
Richmond Hill , ON
The perfect under eye concealer. I am very fair so I need a very light color under my eyes. The lightest color in this formula is the perfect fit for me. Quite blendable with either a brush or beauty blender. Will continue to purchase this product.
Micaela S.
Aveiro
It's not full coverage like it claims, and it creases a little on me. The lightest shade is my perfect shade and I love using it on my "no makeup makeup days". Good for spot concealing before foundation. The price is very high for the quantity of product.
Lauren F.
Kassandra B.
Santa Rosa, TX
Does it come on different shades?
Lauren F.
I tried a sponge to blend and it still looks cakey :( what do y'all recommend
Brittany L.