BY SEPHORA

What it is:

What it does:

Bonus:

What else you need to know:
This product is not tested on animals.

How to Use

Suggested Usage:
-For best results, apply product to moisturized skin and/or under-eye area.

Precautions:
-Apply to moisturized skin and under-eye area.
-Allow to dry before applying concealer.

Ingredients

About the Brand

SEPHORA COLLECTION

• do you prefer SEPHORA COLLECTION Bright Future Gel Serum...1 Answers
  • How do you think the product itself?1 Answers
  • Does it blend well? Is it a good concealer or are there b...2 Answers
Suzie H.
Pembroke, WY
Review for: 03 Fondant - light with neutral undertone more...
This is a lightweight formula and is a buildable concealer. It is easy to apply and brightens undereye. It is an affordable concealer as well. I wouldn’t use this for blemishes. I would mainly just use this for undereye. It is more of a light to medium coverage
Alice B.
Bielefeld
Review for: 02 Meringue - light with neutral undertone more...
The pigmentation is a blessing in Winter I got really pale and needed a new concealer because my undereye circles got darker and darker ...I thought for the price it wouldn't be a big deal if it's not the best BUT it really has a high pigmentation and is actually pretty thick for a liquid concealer. It's perfect for under the eyes but I wouldn't recommend it on pimples bc pot concealers always work better on pimples (well that's my experience)
Katie B.
Light-medium coverage concealer, and comes in a brilliant shade for super pale girls! It's the lightest shade I have ever found. It's very brightening without being shimmery. The only downside is the packaging... the doefoot applicator is a really strange shape and doesn't pull out enough product from the tube. I also found it difficult to use it up to the very end, as it go to a point where I couldn't get any more out.
Hana F.
Not a bad concealer and the price point isn't bad but like most sephora brand makeup, the color selection isn't the greatest for deeper toned women. 1 color is way to light and the next is way too dark!! I can only use this to highlight but not to cover up blemishes because they don't have a color that matches me.
Nilsu A.
Even though you got the right shade for yourself, it gets really yellowish after you apply it. Price is okay, its long lasting but it feels like its just a foundation because it doesn't highlight your undereyes well. I prefer Mac's prolong wear to this. Application brush isn't really able to save you some because even one dip to the bottle brings you too much concealer. Mine was finished in a month.
Glenda B.
This is honestly my go to concealer. I think it's great for the price. I love the coverage and finish and I find it easy to blend. I use it mostly for undereye/highlighting as I do not really have problem skin. However, when I do get blemishes I find no issues using this to cover. Sometimes it can crease under my eyes but that doesn't bother me, and as long as I set it there are really no issues.
Alexandra H.
Brampton, ON
I have this concealer in shade 4, Buttercream. I use it as a brightening concealer under my eyes, and around any red spots I may have. It isn't super full coverage, but for an everyday concealer I appreciate the breathability. It does layer up to medium/full coverage if needed, and doesn't crease once you set it with powder. I am on my second tube, and will continue to repurchase!
Nicole H.
Review for: 02 Meringue - light with neutral undertone, 04 Butter Cream - light with neutral undertone more...
I love this concealer so much! It blends out beautifully. The coverage is nice and it doesn’t feel heavy at all. It lasts throughout the day nicely. My only complaint is it creases easily under my eyes but as long as I set them quickly it seems to be okay.
It doesn’t separate throughout the day. I can count on this! I use two colours. One to combat dark circles and the other to highlight!
Gia C.
Bistrita ,Bistrita-Năsăud
It is a good one But They are more Better concealers then this one , It does a great job covering all my bags and i Like that It blends good .
It is light to medium coverage
I love the applicator 😊
But for this price i think that It ends very Fast ... i use It kind of daily But It dosen't last a month 😔
🦄 s.
Toronto, ON
Review for: 02 Meringue - light with neutral undertone more...
I actually really like this concealer. I find it very creamy and easy to blend. I like to go a few shades lighter than my foundation and place the concealer under my eyes to give it some brightness. I also find that I covers the darkness around my eyes. I honestly like this concealer better than the nars creamy concealer. Also the best thing is that this concealer is very affordable compared to other high named brands.
Lauren F.
Kassandra B.
Santa Rosa, TX
Does it come on different shades?
Lauren F.
I tried a sponge to blend and it still looks cakey :( what do y'all recommend
Brittany L.