BY SEPHORA

What it is:

What it does:

Bonus:

What else you need to know:
This product is not tested on animals.

How to Use

Suggested Usage:
-For best results, apply product to moisturized skin and/or under-eye area.

Precautions:
-Apply to moisturized skin and under-eye area.
-Allow to dry before applying concealer.

Ingredients

About the Brand

SEPHORA COLLECTION

• do you prefer SEPHORA COLLECTION Bright Future Gel Serum...1 Answers
  • How do you think the product itself?1 Answers
  • Does it blend well? Is it a good concealer or are there b...2 Answers
leticia S.
miami FL
Review for: 07.5 Biscotti - medium with pink undertone more...
I do recommend this brand a lot cause all products I've tested so far haven't show me any negative and so didn't this products ,I needed to loom awake and glory but decent and god I do!
Stephanie L.
Review for: 05 Parfait - medium, neutral with pink undertone more...
My Go-To. Awesome coverage, especially under the eyes, without being caked. Love as a highlight colour in summer and total coverage in winter. Great to have in your purse for touch ups! Definitely recommend.
Sophie C.
Review for: 04 Butter Cream - light with neutral undertone more...
An amazing concealer, long lasting and very creamy constancy, would definitely recommend to all skin types. Very great because it comes in a variety of different shades, I swear by this concealer. I LOVE IT!
Megan G.
Review for: 02 Meringue - light with neutral undertone more...
This sure does brighten without making you white. It’s very easy to apply with the small applicator. A lot on the bottle. The packaging was great. The coverage was good and I’d buy this again definitely.
waad T.
tozeur
Review for: 04 Butter Cream - light with neutral undertone more...
I absolutely love this concealer , it looks so natural under the eyes , if you are looking for a full coverage or a heavy concealer this is not the one for you , if u are looking for a concealer that looks natural this is the perfect concealer
Na K.
cairo
Wonderful and excellent and constant also and Conclusion wonderful I want to earn this product because I do not see any good product like this and also that at the highest level and type is excellent, and there's nothing like this at all again I ask you to give me a gift wonderful like this brand Of the best brands and brands at all means that it is bigger than anything else and there is no comparison of the second I want this if possible
bren m.
Toronto, ON
Review for: 03 Fondant - light with neutral undertone more...
This concealer is just ok it’s really nothing special. The coverage isn’t the best. But it did not dry out my under eyes like some other concealer do. The formula is definitely different. I got the lady at Sephora to match my skin to one of the concealer and she gave me two shades darker then my skin so just make sure you get the right shade.
Mima ✨.
Marseille
One of my favorite concelar easy to apply and soft on the skin, the price is reasonable and high quality SEPHORA COLLECTION Bright Future Gel Serum Concealer ready to buy it again a 100% .
member-3f626
I LOVE this concealer. It’s perfect. It blends well. Has very good coverage but it doesn’t feel heavy. It will slightly crease without a setting powder but not too bad. It’s very comparable to UrbanDecay Naked weightless concealer but about $10 cheaper !
Sulem ☄.
Toluca, México
Me gusto mucho este corrector por que no hace que te veas naturalmente bonita, no super maquillada y eso en mi opinion es genial, el resaltar nuestra belleza natural
Lauren F.
Kassandra B.
Santa Rosa, TX
Does it come on different shades?
Lauren F.
I tried a sponge to blend and it still looks cakey :( what do y'all recommend
Brittany L.