BY SEPHORA

What it is:

What it does:

Bonus:

What else you need to know:
This product is not tested on animals.

How to Use

Suggested Usage:
-For best results, apply product to moisturized skin and/or under-eye area.

Precautions:
-Apply to moisturized skin and under-eye area.
-Allow to dry before applying concealer.

Ingredients

About the Brand

SEPHORA COLLECTION

• do you prefer SEPHORA COLLECTION Bright Future Gel Serum...1 Answers
  • How do you think the product itself?1 Answers
  • How do you like this item? Did it cause any skin irritation?1 Answers
Litzy V.
New York
Review for: 13 Creme Caramel - tan with yellow undertone more...
Love it 😍 it stays in place and it’s really nice packaging and it’s not heavy to take it anywhere and it covers my under eye bags and it’s the first concealer I have used and I love it. And I will absolutely buy it again.
Lisa B.
Purchased at: Sephora
This concealer is wonderful. Love using this to do my eyebrows with.Will be buy this again also would recommend. SEPHORA COLLECTION Bright Future Gel Serum Concealer
Caterina G.
This is a really good, affordable concealer, especially if you use concealer for highlighting and contouring. It has a light texture, which means it won't feel heavy or loo cakey if you apply it correctly. I love this and have used it on several clients.
Stephanie S.
La Grange, NC
Purchased at: Sephora
The color corrector in melon does a pretty good job of covering my dark circles, however if you don't let it dry for about 10 minutes, it mixed with concealer on top and it just messes up the whole look.
Sam E.
Maybe I just suck at picking a good color, but I felt like finding a color that matched my skin tone was really hard with these concealers. I returned the first one I got and got one that matched a little better but even then I wasn't super happy, so I didn't use it that frequently. Additionally, I have really dark under eyes that I like to cover up and I just felt like these weren't doing the trick. They creased after just a couple hours and didn't give me the coverage I was looking for. That being said, I do still like these for covering other small blemishes on my face, as it doesn't feel heavy on my skin and blends nicely.
Hannah M.
Purchased at: Sephora
A buildable coverage concealer that is very lightweight! It is similar to the Urban Decay Naked Concealer. It’s hydrating under the eye and perfect for all skin types.
Diana N.
I love this concealers! They light and creamy but have a good amount of coverage to it. I usually buy to shades one of my actualy skin tone and one lighter to brighten my under eyes. The only downfalll is that I run through it pretty quickly. It isn't really expensive but buying it very often can.
Latisha B.
Highland Spgs, VA
Purchased at: Sephora
Love it! Love it! Makes my eyes look really brown while concealing any blemishes! Try this concealer, it will not let you down.
Kristeena I.
Dallas, TX
Purchased at: Sephora
Favorite concealer hands down. I've tried a bunch of others but I always come back to this one. Its creamy and dried down so nicely. It doesn't move around on my face if set with powder.
Bri C.
Mason City
Purchased at: Sephora
This concealer is okay, but I don't think I will buy it again. The best things about it are the price point and that the shade matched my very fair skin tone.
Lauren F.
Kassandra B.
Santa Rosa, TX
Does it come on different shades?
Lauren F.
I tried a sponge to blend and it still looks cakey :( what do y'all recommend
Karen C.
Do you find these to be full coverage? I always seem to struggle with Concealer as I can never get the right coverage that I'm looking for.
Brittany L.