BY SEPHORA

What it is:

What it does:

Bonus:

What else you need to know:
This product is not tested on animals.

How to Use

Suggested Usage:
-For best results, apply product to moisturized skin and/or under-eye area.

Precautions:
-Apply to moisturized skin and under-eye area.
-Allow to dry before applying concealer.

Ingredients

About the Brand

SEPHORA COLLECTION

• do you prefer SEPHORA COLLECTION Bright Future Gel Serum...1 Answers
  • How do you think the product itself?1 Answers
  • Does it blend well? Is it a good concealer or are there b...2 Answers
Brii D.
Eagleville
Review for: 15 Dulce De Leche more...
I really liked how light weight and airy it felt on my skin. It is also very easy to blend. It leaves a really pretty finish on my skin. Compared to other concealers I've had this is the best one I have ever tried. The con is the price. It is a little bit to much in my opinion, but I will most definitely buy it again.
Ashley S.
Jermyn, PA
Review for: 01 Bavarian cream - light, neutral with yellow undertone more...
I tried this concealer on at a Sephora store. I was looking for a new concealer and the woman working there suggested the Sephora Brand. I felt that this concealer was very thick and hard to blend. I had the woman let me try to blend it with a beauty blender and it just did not want to blend. Even the woman who was helping me was having difficulty. Because of that issue, I removed it from my face and tried a different concealer. I would not buy.
Marissa C.
Lehi, UT
Review for: 09 Sable - medium with neutral undertone, 04 Butter Cream - light with neutral undertone more...
I tried to like these. I gave these such a chance and I even bought different shades. I think the way I saw youtubers use it threw me way off. The reviews I watched made the formula look medium to full coverage and buildable. On me it was not buildable. No matter how I use this it doesn't look good on me and settles in my lines. It's more of a sheer hydrating under eye concealer. It has more coverage than YSL touché Clat but it's kind of the same idea. Buy the Sephora Collection instead to save your cash!
Ramy B.
Artesia, CA
I've used this concealer mainly on my under eye area, to cover my dark circles. I've really enjoyed using this concealer because it does not look cakey at all, and is very long lasting. It is buildable, without feeling too heavy. I would recommend this to anyone, and the price is pretty reasonable for something you can find at Sephora. Definitely worth the money!
Laycee S.
I have dark circles under my eyes.  They are a hereditary issue and I have always tried to find the best product to cover them up.  I did not like the Sephora brand because it is more oily and I need something a little more matte.  The product doesn't quite blend well and sticks into my crows-feet over time.  Unfortunately, I stopped using this product after a week because it made me look older than I really am.
cassy y.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: 05 Parfait - medium, neutral with pink undertone more...
This a great and affordable concealer. I recently purchased this after running out of my Maybelline age rewind eraser concealer. I felt that this product was better for my skin type and did not crease on me which is what I have been having trouble with. The applicator is extremely easy to use and is small enough to use for contouring. The product itself is not thick, but gives great coverage. I finally found my favorite concealer!
Ashley T.
Essexville, MI
It's not a bad concealer. I purchased it because it was a close formulation from NARS (what I had heard) and I was not ready to commit to an expensive concealer. I gave this a try and it set into my fine lines which really sucked. It does make for good contouring if you need to lighten areas so I use it for that!
Samantha G.
Bourbonnais, IL
Bright Future Gel Concealer is a good concealer for the price. The coverage is ok, it blends nice and its easy to apply. It's easy to build on and the color matched me great. Plus the best part was the young woman who helped me at Sephora. She went above and beyond helped me pick some products. I left feeling confident and beautiful. It really blew me away.
Nicole T.
Dover, DE
Review for: 05 Parfait - medium, neutral with pink undertone more...
I bounce back and forth between this concealer and the NARS radiant creamy concealer. I prefer the coverage of NARS, but the Sephora formula is a great runner up and much more affordable. I buy a shade lighter than my skin tone as I feel that helps to combat redness or dark circles without any yellow hues. Blends well without caking or creasing, but can is a tad more sheer than I prefer so I have to use a little extra.
Ashiya S.
Review for: 06 Madeleine - medium with neutral undertone more...
I've bought this concealer back in 2016. I was really amazed by the coverage but I didn't like how cakey it felt on my skin. I don't really think that it's long lasting, but it is build able but it's cakey against the foundation. I would recommend this to all my oily girls.
Lauren F.
Kassandra B.
Santa Rosa, TX
Does it come on different shades?
Lauren F.
I tried a sponge to blend and it still looks cakey :( what do y'all recommend
Brittany L.