BY SEPHORA

What it is:

What it does:

Bonus:

What else you need to know:
This product is not tested on animals.

How to Use

Suggested Usage:
-For best results, apply product to moisturized skin and/or under-eye area.

Precautions:
-Apply to moisturized skin and under-eye area.
-Allow to dry before applying concealer.

Ingredients

About the Brand

SEPHORA COLLECTION

• do you prefer SEPHORA COLLECTION Bright Future Gel Serum...1 Answers
  • How do you think the product itself?1 Answers
  • Does it blend well? Is it a good concealer or are there b...2 Answers
Lesley M.
Purchased at: Macy's
Review for: 03 Fondant - light with neutral undertone, 05 Parfait - medium, neutral with pink undertone, 08 Palmier - medium with yellow undertone more...
I brought the wrong shade the first time but it was best for under the eyes and I was really easy to use I would buy it again
Sam E.
Chicago
Maybe I just suck at picking a good color, but I felt like finding a color that matched my skin tone was really hard with these concealers. I returned the first one I got and got one that matched a little better but even then I wasn't super happy, so I didn't use it that frequently. Additionally, I have really dark under eyes that I like to cover up and I just felt like these weren't doing the trick. They creased after just a couple hours and didn't give me the coverage I was looking for. That being said, I do still like these for covering other small blemishes on my face, as it doesn't feel heavy on my skin and blends nicely.
Sabrina E.
Birmingham
I really like this concealer.  Didn't think i would at first, but I bought it at the suggestion of the Sephora makeup artist.  Great coverage and quite long lasting.  Price is pretty good too, compared to your higher end concealers.  Would definitely recommend.
Keiondra S.
Harvey, LA
Purchased at: Sephora
It’s not the best, but it gets the job done for the most part. I really wanna try another brand but I’m not sure as to what to get yet. It creases a little bit and I hate that!
Kaleigh M.
Niceville
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: 03 Fondant - light with neutral undertone more...
This is a really great concealer if you want light weight product with high pigment. No creasing and blends like a dream. You can wear this product sheer or full. I would buy this product again. I would definitely recommend.
Jillian G.
LaOtto
Purchased at: Sephora
this product is so smooth, and very easy to use! the applicator that comes with this product makes it so much easier to enjoy using!
Tifanny L.
no es wow pero para el diario y para el precio no esta mal.  no cubre mucho . facil  de aplicar y difuminar
Michelle W.
Not as much coverage as I was hoping for but it gets the job done. I don’t like heavy makeup to begin with so it’s not a huge deal to me so I usually just end up putting two layers on for the coverage I want. It has a nice formula that isn’t heavy at all and it blends nicely. I wanna say it was fairly cheap too.
Karen A.
Norwalk, CA
Purchased at: Sephora
Perfect for the under eyes. Formula is watery and very buildable. I use their lighted shade and my skin is fair.
Tifanny L.
no es wow pero para el diario y para el precio no esta mal.  no es full coverage. facil  de aplicar y difuminar
Lauren F.
Kassandra B.
Santa Rosa, TX
Does it come on different shades?
Lauren F.
I tried a sponge to blend and it still looks cakey :( what do y'all recommend
Brittany L.